• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Canucks Season Summed up thread

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda hope he gives a two hander to Spott for leaving him off Team Canada...

Cool, he can play with Murphy. That should be fun.:high5:

fun for who? i dont want him to go there because I can tell what they want ... they want him to play with Murphy and sit back and cover that weak excuse for a defensemans ass so Murphy can go for little skates up ice and play rover

Id rather Frankie C sticks with the canucks than go through that development squelcher route with Kitchener

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably just to push the rest at the camp. not a bad thing and helps him maybe get noticed. :noidea:

He was at the Spengler Cup ... while the players were locked out ... all NHL eyes were on that tournament ... and he cant get a pro contract ???

if he cant get noticed there he's not getting noticed here ... esp when there are no pre-season games lol

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Canuck defence looks as solid as ever with Dan Hamhuis, Kevin Bieksa, Alexander Edler, newcomer Jason Garrison, Keith Ballard, Chris Tanev and Andrew Alberts as the top seven.

Is Edler healthy and did Garrison pull a JayBo with Florida? Canucks defense was looking more solid with guys like Willie Mitchell and Sami Salo, in my opinion.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Canuck defence looks as solid as ever with Dan Hamhuis, Kevin Bieksa, Alexander Edler, newcomer Jason Garrison, Keith Ballard, Chris Tanev and Andrew Alberts as the top seven.

Is Edler healthy and did Garrison pull a JayBo with Florida? Canucks defense was looking more solid with guys like Willie Mitchell and Sami Salo, in my opinion.

yeah I agree. I think we are weaker than we were from last year. I have no idea what to expect out of Garrison Ill have to be patient with this

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

Edler was medically cleared about a month ago, but said that his back would probably never be 100% again.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to follow up my post, the Canucks will likely waltz to another NW division crown and a top 3 seed, so there's no issue there. They just have more question marks now than in the last couple of years.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to follow up my post, the Canucks will likely waltz to another NW division crown and a top 3 seed, so there's no issue there. They just have more question marks now than in the last couple of years.

Im not so sure Dash. Im thinking they will have the biggest fight on their hands in a long time. Im glad that everyone sees them as a powerhouse but I see the opposite I see a team on the decline that has shown since 2011 they have no real fight in them and are just happy to coast on their talent. I think in a grind like this 48 game schedule that goes against them. i see them finishing top 5 in the conference but its hard to say exact spot. Im thinking 3rd but wouldnt be surprised at 4th

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

doubtful imo

#2 line at this point is a huge void

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ botchford this morning

I didnt realize that Jim Vandermeer has been out at UBC all along during the lockout working out with all the canucks in town

"CAM BARKER??? CAM BARKER??? How does Jim Vandermeer feel about Cam Barker after working with the canucks all this time. Jim Vandermeer is much better than Cam Barker"

and thats not meant to be an endorsement of Jim Vandermeer lol

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dana Murzyn is hearing all this Jim Vandermeer and Cam Barker talk and is putting on his gear as we speak...

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lest we forget, aside from Vancouver, the rest of the NW division is a pile of hot garbage (maybe a little less stinky than last year).

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lest we forget, aside from Vancouver, the rest of the NW division is a pile of hot garbage (maybe a little less stinky than last year).

well it will be a massive indictment on the division if no one steps up tp challenge a team with a second line comprised of no centre, a guy who'd rather be hunting bambi, and bambi himself falling all over the ice

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well it will be a massive indictment on the division if no one steps up tp challenge a team with a second line comprised of no centre, a guy who'd rather be hunting bambi, and bambi himself falling all over the ice

maybe booth could hunt raymond?

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe Calgary can make one last run with Iginla & Kipper, but the rest of the division looks weak.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Calgary can make one last run with Iginla & Kipper, but the rest of the division looks weak.

I think everyone and their dog are underestimating the Minnesota Wild. I actually could believe they could win the Division

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That'd be some shit. It's just too bad that whatever team wins it all this year is going to be not taken too seriously. Shortened season is so lame.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fun for who? i dont want him to go there because I can tell what they want ... they want him to play with Murphy and sit back and cover that weak excuse for a defensemans ass so Murphy can go for little skates up ice and play rover

Id rather Frankie C sticks with the canucks than go through that development squelcher route with Kitchener

Sorry, I was being sarcastic. Couldn't find the icon. Oh well.