• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can't wait for the regular season to start already.....

SickFelonIsGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like the decision of Vick being named the starter and I think he won't be good, but I will tell you one thing..... I am still holding out hope that our team can be good and compete this year. I hope Vick either proves me wrong or does well enough to make this team competitive and even good. I like a lot of the direction this team has been going. I am excited and feel that we have the talent that we could still win the division, we just need to put it together quickly.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like the decision of Vick being named the starter and I think he won't be good, but I will tell you one thing..... I am still holding out hope that our team can be good and compete this year. I hope Vick either proves me wrong or does well enough to make this team competitive and even good. I like a lot of the direction this team has been going. I am excited and feel that we have the talent that we could still win the division, we just need to put it together quickly.

I just want what's best for the team. If Chip believes in Vick, then I support his decision. I guess I'm just confused on what direction/approach he's taken this year? With Vick starting, I sure as hell hope he is the Vick from a couple of years ago and not the Vick from last season. As for Foles, I really thought this was the direction the Eagles had planned when Chip was hired? Either way, bottom line, screw wasting this year and just win. Vick has all the pressure on his shoulders now IMO.:yahoo:

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who says u gotta wait 3 or 4 years for Chip to put it all together. If this offense is as potent as it looks in the preseason, I hope Chip has this run up the score mentality like Belichick did a couple of years ago

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want what's best for the team. If Chip believes in Vick, then I support his decision. I guess I'm just confused on what direction/approach he's taken this year? With Vick starting, I sure as hell hope he is the Vick from a couple of years ago and not the Vick from last season. As for Foles, I really thought this was the direction the Eagles had planned when Chip was hired? Either way, bottom line, screw wasting this year and just win. Vick has all the pressure on his shoulders now IMO.:yahoo:

Agreed. This move just doesn't make sense, unless Chip honestly feels like we can contend this year. Everyone knows that Vick isn't coming back next season, so I don't know why he wouldn't want to see if Foles could run his offense over 16 games.

I'm not willing to give Chip the benefit of the doubt just yet. I want to see him prove himself to us first ..... and how he manages the QB situation over the next few months is a huge part of that.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not willing to give Chip the benefit of the doubt just yet. I want to see him prove himself to us first ..... and how he manages the QB situation over the next few months is a huge part of that.

Agreed....

I'm not feeling that this team can win, I just don't see it, I think the OL will be an issue, and I think the wide outs will not be very good...

IrishEagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see how Kelly handles it when Vick goes "Schoolyard" and throws the playbook and game plan go down the toilet.

I mean, that's what happens when the defense does something Vick doesn't recognize. At least that's what he has done for the last 11 years.

I know Vick has played flawlessly in a whopping five series of downs in practice games, but there is some film on him, Chip!

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see how Kelly handles it when Vick goes "Schoolyard" and throws the playbook and game plan go down the toilet.

I mean, that's what happens when the defense does something Vick doesn't recognize. At least that's what he has done for the last 11 years.

I know Vick has played flawlessly in a whopping five series of downs in practice games, but there is some film on him, Chip!

In other words ..... how he handles 95% of the other team's defensive playbook?

SickFelonIsGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed....

I'm not feeling that this team can win, I just don't see it, I think the OL will be an issue, and I think the wide outs will not be very good...

I agree, except I think the O-line will be good. I don't think our wideouts will be though.

Frizzle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If he does, I think Kelly won't hesitate to pull him and put Foles in. But in time we shall see.

The bigger concern is this D, or lack there of it.