• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can't help but think of Urban Meyer when I read about Chizik

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chizik walked into a good pool of talent and did very well with it. Then he hires a couple of retards, especially the OC, who made them the worst in the SEC. National Champs lose coaches...who the HC replaces them with has to be one of the greatest tests of his leadership.

CUM walked into a great situation with great players and great coaches. The only difference is Meyer still had more talent his last year to carry them through the worst play calling I've ever seen. Would a great corch have hired fucking Addazio...his buddy?
Part of CUM's breakdown must've been knowing Florida was about to go into the cellar with his great assistant coaches gone and the talent pool drying as he spent too little time recruiting. He was lucky to bail when he did. We're lucky he GTFO too.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chizik walked into a good pool of talent and did very well with it. Then he hires a couple of retards, especially the OC, who made them the worst in the SEC.

CUM walked into a great situation with great players and great coaches. The only difference is Meyer still had more talent his last year to carry them through the worst play calling I've ever seen. Would a great corch have hired fucking Addazio...his buddy?
Part of CUM's breakdown must've been knowing Florida was about to go into the cellar with his great assistant coaches gone and the talent pool drying as he spent too little time recruiting. He was lucky to bail when he did. We're lucky he GTFO too.

I’m with you on that Juice. Meyer almost took us into a ten year retreat. He cares about no one but himself. He’s no different than Lane Kiffin, well other than the fact that he wins. Thank God he GTFO of town. tOSU will be saying the same thing inside 5 years............

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing I don’t understand is how he let the whole thing unravel so quickly. He had the system in place and the recruits coming in. Face it, it wouldn’t have been that hard to find another Tebow-like Qb. But then he goes out and gets Brantley. Seriously? He just needed to plug in new bodies into the system and it would have continued to work I believe. Instead he gives up and tries to change back to a traditional offense without the pieces. Actually his recruiting job should have been easy as hell. Two NC’s in his short timeframe, a very potent team, etc. How hard is it to recruit when you are winning?

His heart was NEVER at Florida. I’m glad he’s gone.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muschamp was going down that same path with Fat Charlie. Lucky he axed that clown.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida fans bashing their greatest coach in school history who won them 2 ncs. Priceless, if it wasn't for urban Florida wouldn't be as prestigious as it is now. You were relevant in the 90s but urban took you over the top in the mid-late 00's

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida fans bashing their greatest coach in school history who won them 2 ncs. Priceless, if it wasn't for urban Florida wouldn't be as prestigious as it is now. You were relevant in the 90s but urban took you over the top in the mid-late 00's

Thank you for contributing the first retarded post in this thread.

I made this argument long ago and took some shit for it. But the fact is Charlie Strong was one helluva D-corch and our OC was one of the GOAT. Mickey Mouse could've looked like a great HC with those 2 giants.
When you replace that with dogshit like Addazio, bad things are coming. Spurrier would've admitted his mistake and fired Addazio by the 3rd game.

I first said this long ago: http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...-dropping-tebow-tears-right-now.html#post6093

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...to quote myself:

I hope you're bitten by a paralyzing spider from equador and have to watch rats eat your balls before they make a nest in your ass.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess you never heard of Steve Spurrier.

I thought Meyer's offense lost direction when Mullen left for MSU.

On a side note, best thing to happen to UF lately was Weiss taking the job at KU. Peace is a good OC.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crybaby Florida fans. There are few programs I look down on more.

Oh and hey:

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to hire a new DC, Fickell didnt do well this yr.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for contributing the first retarded post in this thread.

I made this argument long ago and took some shit for it. But the fact is Charlie Strong was one helluva D-corch and our OC was one of the GOAT. Mickey Mouse could've looked like a great HC with those 2 giants.
When you replace that with dogshit like Addazio, bad things are coming. Spurrier would've admitted his mistake and fired Addazio by the 3rd game.

I first said this long ago: http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...-dropping-tebow-tears-right-now.html#post6093

Yup, your coach that won 2 of your 3 National Championships was dog shit because you're butt hurt he left your program.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol 2 this thread. Meyer is god to UF fans right up until he leaves then it was clearly his coordinators and not him that won the 2 Ncs.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crybaby Florida fans. There are few programs I look down on more.

Oh and hey:

LOL. The last time in history that Nebraska was significant at anything!

How’s the past decade been treating you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Meyer. I still do.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Meyer. I still do.

Yes, he was very nice when we spoke. :rolleyes: But addressing the thread, don't you think we were in for a long draught? Addazio was a f'in nightmare and top assistant coaches didn't want to work for him...might have been his micromanagement style or sumpin.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. The last time in history that Nebraska was significant at anything!

How’s the past decade been treating you?

Accomplished more in one decade than your program has in 100 years. That's what's up

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well at least you're off the "he left the cupboard bare" bandwagon. I guess you figured out there is more tallent there than you thought?