• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can you say 6-1

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and 2nd best record in all of football next to GB. 4 games up on our division, thats a lock already and we will be hosting a home playoff game. Loving every minute of this, home playoff games for the 49ers until GB. The NFC east teams are going to beat each other up and we get to play ARZ, STL and SEA all again.

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The NFC East really sucks this year. Redskins are horrible now, Giants lose to Seattle and almost Miami, Cowboys can't get a thing right, and the Eagles just aren't right. I honestly believe the only NFC team to worry about is the Packers.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.... we blew the Dallas game(gave it away) and had to come back against, at then, a weak Eagles team....

Two teams that play defense strong were both Cincy and Browns and both went to the wire. Although we had stepped over the Browns and took off the killer drive in the 2nd.....

Teams like the Giants, Lions, Saints, Packers & maybe ATL? are teams with enough offense to make comebacks.... so good thing we are far from a finish product, lots of season left and lots of kinks to work out.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't take the redskins lightly, but a good win there should do wonders for our team.

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Na, I think Harbaugh puts the gas on when needed. Yesterday showed the Giants are nothing to worry about. The Saints are always a threat but with this mistake free football we're playing, I just don't seem worried.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFC East really sucks this year. Redskins are horrible now, Giants lose to Seattle and almost Miami, Cowboys can't get a thing right, and the Eagles just aren't right. I honestly believe the only NFC team to worry about is the Packers.

Seems to me they got ONE thing right...

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, the Saints, Falcons, Giants and Lions are all worth worrying about.

As well as the Eagles.

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Seems to me they got ONE thing right...

You could tell the Niners weren't comfortable in their system yet. Still aren't fully, but it's obvious this teams way better then they were in week 2.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could tell the Niners weren't comfortable in their system yet. Still aren't fully, but it's obvious this teams way better then they were in week 2.

Sure, but many teams in the NFL are better than they were in week 2. And yes, I'm looking at you, State of Pennsylvania.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.... we blew the Dallas game(gave it away) and had to come back against, at then, a weak Eagles team....

Two teams that play defense strong were both Cincy and Browns and both went to the wire. Although we had stepped over the Browns and took off the killer drive in the 2nd.....

Teams like the Giants, Lions, Saints, Packers & maybe ATL? are teams with enough offense to make comebacks.... so good thing we are far from a finish product, lots of season left and lots of kinks to work out.

this is my opinion too, fine with fans with "overly strong handshakes", cause this is the time to feel good. but not assuming a play-off bye nor two home field games.

we ain't half the season yet, but things can change in a hurry. one major injury and who knows?