• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can someone give me some mainstream female metal songs?

California Creme Puffs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @Brees#1 I spent my entire Memorial Day weekend developing an app that runs on Python and utilizes A/B testing and artificial intelligence to determine the identity of a song based off of user-inputted text descriptions. The app is called "Breezer."

Here's how it works- I give the app a set of initial instructions. The instructions have to be between 2 and 6 sentences long. The app spits out the three songs that have the highest match probability based on the instructions provided. From there, you need to either confirm that one of the three songs is the song that you are looking for, or deny it. In order for the machine-learning aspect of the AI technology to work, if you deny the song, you need to give a 2 to 6 sentence response explaining why the particular song is not the song that you are looking for.

For example, if Breezer suggests the song "Close My Eyes Forever" based off of the initial description, and this is not the song you are after, you could write back:

"The song I am looking for was written in Major A, whereas 'Close My Eyes Forever' is in Minor E. Also, my song does not feature Ozzy Osbourne or any other members of Black Sabbath. And by 'members of Black Sabbath,' I am strictly referring to the classic lineup, so Ronnie James Dio is still on the table."

I gave Breezer the following initial description to run with based off of your OP:

"Can someone give me some mainstream female metal songs? She was pure metal and not radio-friendly. You don't hear her kind of music on classic rock stations. This classic rock song is the only song she may have had out and I wish I knew her name and what song it was. This was early 80s. She sounds like Rush."

Based off of your initial description, my AI app Breezer came back with these three songs that have the highest statistical probability of being the song you are after. Please either confirm or deny (along with the 2 to 6 sentence response detailing why it's not the song you're looking for) that one of these songs is the song you're after:

Last edited:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Female, pure metal, early 80's, sounds like Rush

Sounds like an extremely small group to pick from, as in I can't think of a single person that fits those criteria. If it's now a guy, that could be huge group (other than pure metal that sounds like Rush). Early 80s metal that sounds like Rush makes me think early Queensryche.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was some kind of lyric in the first two lines mentioning something like a light shift. the LIGHT SHIFT in a very evil tone. Think of a monster saying it.