• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

can our front 7 dominate Dallas

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm starting to think they can.

Dallas'es line is already young, they purged the vets, and now I think their LG is doubtful so they are starting some late round rookie at LG.

Their offensive line Sunday will be:

Free - David Arkin - Phil Costa - Kosier - Tyron Smith

Nothing special if you ask me. Jets got 4 sacks and 5 QB hits. We could exceed those numbers.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Smith is going to get beat alot

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has the makings of a great recipe for success for our DL but its still up to them to dominate.

I'm not sure if we're going to be a complicated blitzing team rather than a power blitz team if that makes sense. Either way, I think McDonald starting strong and pushing like he did last week is key for our DL. Smith and Sopz plus a Blitzer will handle the rest.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm starting to think they can.

Dallas'es line is already young, they purged the vets, and now I think their LG is doubtful so they are starting some late round rookie at LG.

Their offensive line Sunday will be:

Free - David Arkin - Phil Costa - Kosier - Tyron Smith

Nothing special if you ask me. Jets got 4 sacks and 5 QB hits. We could exceed those numbers.

The question isn't whether our front seven can dominate their o'line, the question is whether our rushing and blocking schemes can overcome their blocking and protection schemes.

This is very much a coaches battle here. For example, Demarcus Ware can be neutralized, but at what cost.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
don't want to go as far as say 'dominate', but do agree our D-line can hold their ground. the first thing they have to do is stop the run, so hold your ground and let the LB's make plays.