• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Camp

alf8478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since camp opens officially tomorrow, does anyone want to try and predict who will be our annual 'training camp out of the year injury' recipient?

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm scared to reply! I'm afraid we'll get someone injured on the d-line and we're not quite as deep there as in the past..... That's been the one strength over the past three years and I'd hate to see it disappear.

That said, injuries happen...... As dumb as Marvin is, he seems to go out of his way to try to prevent camp injuries -- Hard to avoid though when the pads are on for the preseason games.

alf8478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admit this is a slightly sadistic thread. But then again, we are Bengals fans.

My guess is an O-lineman

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we get a round of applause for our fine offseason work?

We set out this offseason to secure 'our guys.' The young talent on the team deserved new contracts to keep the train moving forward. This strategy has led to us losing Michael Johnson and losing Andrew Hawkins. We have now started training camp and there is no new contract on the horizon for Andy Dalton, Vontaze Burfict or AJ Green even though they were the prime candidates for extension.

So basically we're just rolling out the same squad without a few critical parts from years past and no real direction for the future.

Can I get a Who-Dey???

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
might take one or both of the kids to pbs on 8/2 family day session

I was under the impression that you liked your kids and didn't want to see them suffer. There's still time to introduce them to another team.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was under the impression that you liked your kids and didn't want to see them suffer. There's still time to introduce them to another team.

one kid might actually flat out refuse to watch the Bengals and claims to hate them, he's a contrarian . the other says the Bengals are his 3rd favorite team, behind the Raiders and 49'ers... tied with the Seahawks I think.