• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Camp news

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I understand it correctly - Dulcich is not at OTAs because he is still recovering from his hammy - FROM EARLY LAST SEASON. I hope the Broncos can trade him in the 3 week window where he might appear active.

The thing is. He isn't recovering from his injuries from last year yet he is. He could play if we started the season today but with all of his hamstring injury history we are giving him more time to rest. He is receiving extended treatment in hopes it will keep his hammy's more healthy for the upcoming season.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully we aren’t counting on Dulcich in any capacity

Mingo and I are on the Lucas Krull bandwagon.

Trautman our all around TE
Adkins our blocking TE
Krull rec TE
Dulcich our bonus TE
Yassmin is a great blocker too.

Trautman has been starting because while he isn't Dulcich/Krull as a rec he is a good blocker and a better rec then the "blocking TE's". Ideally, would be nice to have Trautman as your #2 TE but in our situation last year he was our most reliable TE.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dulcich, KJ Hamler and many other athletes have the dreaded weak hammy's. Here is a little story on Packers WR Christian Watson who has also battled hamstring issues.
I believe this is what Dulcich is working on, something simlar. It isn't the actual hamstring issue from last year that is keeping him out but rather the work that goes in to making a lingering issue better.

Testing on Christian Watson’s hamstrings revealed an asymmetrical stride was the cause of his persistant hamstring injuries.
Packers head coach Matt LaFleur said in March that Watson — who missed eight games in 2023 — was working with a “special lab” to figure out why he has sustained so many soft tissue injuries. Testing at the University of Wisconsin’s School of Medicine and Public Health showed Watson had a 20 percent muscle mass difference between his right and left leg. That difference has since been reduced to 8-10 percent. “For me, it really was the asymmetry between the legs,” Watson said this week after an OTA session. “It comes from a lot of things. Obviously, the issues I’ve had in the past with hamstrings, not fully recovering from those strength-wise. I’ve been attacking the strength side of it, trying to get that symmetry back and it’s been huge for me. I feel really, really good. I gotta continue grinding at it.” Green Bay coaches said Watson, 24, showed up to OTAs in great shape. ESPN’s Rob Demovsky said Watson “moved in and out of his breaks with explosiveness and without hesitation” during OTA practices. Jordan Love said a fully healthy Watson would bring a dangerous downfield element to Green Bay’s passing attack in 2024. Thirty percent of his 2023 targets came more than 20 yards downfield.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I battled persistent hamstring issues for about 5 years and it SUCKS. Anytime you have a set back the only thing you can do is rest it which weakens the hamstring and everything around it which makes it feel like a never ending cycle as it is more prone to injury as you work back. Don't know exactly what broke out of the cycle for me but I am very careful on warm up and keeping them strong as I think it was an imbalance issue. I can't imagine being an NFL athlete and having hamstring issues and trying to work through it. It can certainly be a career threatening thing.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is. He isn't recovering from his injuries from last year yet he is. He could play if we started the season today but with all of his hamstring injury history we are giving him more time to rest. He is receiving extended treatment in hopes it will keep his hammy's more healthy for the upcoming season.
So - he can't play against air? If he's a threat to break at OTAs - he will still be a threat to break during the season.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So - he can't play against air? If he's a threat to break at OTAs - he will still be a threat to break during the season.

Not my decision but I am all for the guy getting the right treatment to stay on the field this year. OTA's are really no big deal. You don't really get better with OTA's. They aren't even mandatory. More for the rookies.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not my decision but I am all for the guy getting the right treatment to stay on the field this year. OTA's are really no big deal. You don't really get better with OTA's. They aren't even mandatory. More for the rookies.
We can stipulate that I understand the basics. I see it as a reflection on his character - a negative one. Yes, I know there is supposed to be medical advice behind his absence, but it is the kind of advice you can get either way from them depending on how you feel.

Anyway - no big deal - to me. Lucas Krull even looks like Kelcie. Yassmine - looks like he is going to be fun with his crash into everything Ausie rules football type attitude, or Rugby. If the guy can get to his spot on the field and make a block - I'll take him too.