• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cam Newton Vs. Andrew Luck

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about the defense that gave up 45 points to the Lions? That defense? When he learns how to manage a game and not be a turnover machine, then we'll talk. He just got himself in trouble recently by telling a reporter he wants his teammates to be on his "level". Meaning he is great and he wished his teammates were there too. Great leadership huh? He is a jive ass punk.

:ss:

BrawlinHawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So basically you have no clue what a thug is.

Thug, a common criminal, who treats others violently and roughly, often for hire.

He is a common criminal already. I guess we'll have to wait and see if he becomes violent or rough towards people. From now on I will call him jive ass. How is that? Funny, nobody said anything about me calling him a wise ass. I guess you all know it too.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thug, a common criminal, who treats others violently and roughly, often for hire.

He is a common criminal already. I guess we'll have to wait and see if he becomes violent or rough towards people. From now on I will call him jive ass. How is that? Funny, nobody said anything about me calling him a wise ass. I guess you all know it too.

I don't care if you call him a wise ass. I care about your misuse of the word thug with it comes to Newton.

Congratulations, I see you finally picked up a dictionary.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is only mad because I said Virgina Tech and the ACC are horse shit. V Tech is one of the most overrated teams in college football. Every year they are preseason top 10 and beat nobody. At the end of the year they end up high in the rankings because they were rated high in the beginning and they still manage to lose games in that weak ass Conference.

That's it.....

I don't need to explain your ignorance, you do a fine job, yourself.

BrawlinHawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nit picky. Cam Newton > Ricky Stanzi, Drew Tate, Matt Sherman, Chuck Long, Ed Podolak, Gary Snook...............

I didn't realize we were changing the entire topic to past Iowa QB's. How long did that take you? You forgot Chandler, McCann, and Hartlieb.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back on topic: I'd go with Luck because I think he has the best chance to lead a team to victory even when he is having an off-day/night. Cam's abilities are now undeniable (despite what I perceived to be a long motion in college). However, I see him as a guy that can throw for 400 yards and 4 TDs or 200 yards and 3 INTs.

Even in the Oregon game this year (the only extended look at Luck that I've managed this season), he was making plays to keep Stanford "in it." There were times where I think he tried to do a little bit too much, but for the most part, he lets the game come to him (takes what the defense gives him and all those other cliches). He works in a pro-style offense (how many times have you heard that?). It's definitely a narrow margin, but I see Luck turning the ball over far less than Cam throughout his career. All things being equal, that is a big factor for any GM. I can certainly be wrong (I have been about Cam Newton before). They are both absolutely exceptional athletes.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
luck looks more like a thug than newton does

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bigot? Are all people in San Fran retarded? It was a rhetorical question. No need to answer.

He's not from San Francisco. He's from San Luis Opisbo. You didn't have to pick up a dictionary to figure that out.