• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Calling out the Dawgs in my column this week...

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clicked bitch.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait'll you catch wind of what I just read. Oh lord, there's gonna be a shitstorm around Clemson.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna lie, I think Gurley runs Clowney's ass over and that shit will be on espn for the rest of the year.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if either defense is up to the task of stopping the other's offense. It's a VERY big game for so early in the season. IMO, both excellent teams and should be a great game.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...by just pointing out the obvious. We're the better team.

Gamecocks Poised to Pound Overrated Bulldogs - Free-Times.com

Meh. I suppose this makes sense seeing it through a homer's eyes. If I were a cock, I'd probably see it that way. Let's see how it plays out on the field. I'll come back if you win, will you?

I could call you out on a number of things ... I'll just go with why don't you guys actually win something before you start taking pot shots at other schools as being overrated. If there was ever an under performing program, USCe would have to be at the top of the list. Hell, you've never even won an SEC football championship. You beat us three straight years (after we went 7-1 against you), yet we play in the SECCG twice in those three years? Exactly who is overrated? LOL. Even if you beat us, you will find a way to lose a few games during the year ... it's a tradition, to turn your phrase.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
UGA will most likely lose 3-4, IMO. SCar should not have a problem with them.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UGA will most likely lose 3-4, IMO. SCar should not have a problem with them.

Name the losses so I can come back here after every game and discuss.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Name the losses so I can come back here after every game and discuss.

Clemson, pretty obvious but I called it before the game too.
USCe
LSU
Maybe the gators, although I think they will lose 3-4 too. So, you might get a win there.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. I suppose this makes sense seeing it through a homer's eyes. If I were a cock, I'd probably see it that way. Let's see how it plays out on the field. I'll come back if you win, will you?

I could call you out on a number of things ... I'll just go with why don't you guys actually win something before you start taking pot shots at other schools as being overrated. If there was ever an under performing program, USCe would have to be at the top of the list. Hell, you've never even won an SEC football championship. You beat us three straight years (after we went 7-1 against you), yet we play in the SECCG twice in those three years? Exactly who is overrated? LOL. Even if you beat us, you will find a way to lose a few games during the year ... it's a tradition, to turn your phrase.

No one overrates the Gamecocks. We've long been known for coming out of the blue and fucking up the traditional powers. For example, if you take the top 10 all-time winning programs, we beat 9 of them last time we played, yet we are nowhere close to being on that list. If anything, we are underrated, but usually we're seen for what we are, which is inconsistent. Meanwhile UGA is perpetually overrated and fails to live up.
I guess I could see it your way through homer eyes, but I'm only a part-time Bulldog fan, which helps me remain objective about them.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one overrates the Gamecocks. We've long been known for coming out of the blue and fucking up the traditional powers. For example, if you take the top 10 all-time winning programs, we beat 9 of them last time we played, yet we are nowhere close to being on that list. If anything, we are underrated, but usually we're seen for what we are, which is inconsistent. Meanwhile UGA is perpetually overrated and fails to live up.
I guess I could see it your way through homer eyes, but I'm only a part-time Bulldog fan, which helps me remain objective about them.

So, you think your article was an objective article?

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you think your article was an objective article?

Certainly much more so than your response to it:
"why don't you guys actually win something"
"If there was ever an under performing program, USCe would have to be at the top of the list" etc.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certainly much more so than your response to it:
"why don't you guys actually win something"
"If there was ever an under performing program, USCe would have to be at the top of the list" etc.

Well, that really doesn't answer my question. Seems like you are saying that your article wasn't objective, although it was less subjective than my response. Is that what you are saying?

Among other things, what I saw was a USCe homer taking a dig at two rivals ... Clemson and UGa. A "high school football game," really?

Why I am asking is to see what the purpose of the article is ... do you consider yourself as a true journalist, or do you just throw out articles like that to stir up the fans of the two teams. By my post, you've somewhat succeeded in the later.

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just some points I'd like to add:

USC's defense gave up ten more points on the road than at home in 2012

USC's offense scored 14 points less on the road than at home in 2012

UGA offense scored 16 points more at home than on the road in 2012

UGA defense was the same in point margin for home and away for 2012