• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Calling @dirt all 12s and Eli lovers

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli has been the most underrated QB in the league for a while now.

The Giants have been really dumb to not fix his Oline.

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 - Sure, just like the Tyree catch was on the 25 yard line, and that catch has been painted as the game winning TD, when in reality the Pats had every opportunity to still defend the Giants from scoring

2 - EVERYONE in this place that washes Tom Bradys' balls

And for that matter. Don't his balls deserve a little washing after what he did in that game?

You've pointed out a lot of what other people did. But focus for a minute on what he did. I think his balls deserve a little soap and water after putting up 500 yards in the Super Bowl and doing what he did for the Patriots that Sunday night.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for that matter. Don't his balls deserve a little washing after what he did in that game?

You've pointed out a lot of what other people did. But focus for a minute on what he did. I think his balls deserve a little soap and water after putting up 500 yards in the Super Bowl and doing what he did for the Patriots that Sunday night.

Absolutely, he deserves a ton of credit...I just wish it was shared with the other deserving players

It is not

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else catch #4?

Just looked. Not sure how he can be overrated when nobody outside of Buffalo had heard of him until the Patriots signed him.

I hate those kinds of comments because some writer for "yardbarker" is trying to imply that he's smarter than Bill Belichick.

And a CB taking penalties isn't the worst thing in the world. The Legion of Boom in its prime took more penalties than anyone in the league and they were regarded as one of the best defenses in a decade.

Would be nice if there was some way to distinguish "stupid penalties" from the rest.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looked. Not sure how he can be overrated when nobody outside of Buffalo had heard of him until the Patriots signed him.

I hate those kinds of comments because some writer for "yardbarker" is trying to imply that he's smarter than Bill Belichick.

And a CB taking penalties isn't the worst thing in the world. The Legion of Boom in its prime took more penalties than anyone in the league and they were regarded as one of the best defenses in a decade.

Would be nice if there was some way to distinguish "stupid penalties" from the rest.

Let me get this straight.
Blogger calls out Seattle and NY he's spot on.
Blogger calls out NE he's clueless.

For the record I agree that Eli is overrated, I just tjink it's funny a Pats fan would call out others using a link where one of his is also listed.
Has a whole Pot meet Kettle feel to it.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For the record I agree that Eli is overrated, I just tjink it's funny a Pats fan would call out others using a link where one of his is also listed.

Its his M.O.

You have to see the Yankees/Sox convo im having with him

Judge and Sanchez will eventually suck, everyone on the Sox heading for the HOF

Shut up, I know youre a Sox fan

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its his M.O.

Not being serious, but if Judge broke both legs today, I wouldn't complain.
If this is who he is you all have a top notch player.

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its his M.O.

Seriously, that Aaron Judge kid was born to play baseball. It's like God zapped him into a Yankees uniform - I hate it!!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, that Aaron Judge kid was born to play baseball. It's like God zapped him into a Yankees uniform - I hate it!!

I feel the same about that Tom Brady kid

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ah yes... YardBarker!!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude is an absolute beast that's for damn sure!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was mostly excellent......But he also had a lot to do with them being down 28-3, and he also threw a pass that should have been picked by 6 guys, in which Edelman made a miracle catch

Tom has no chance to come back in that game if not for Dante Hightowers' forced fumble, and than his sack on Ryan to knock them out of FG range

But history will tell us it was all Tom Brady
Don't forget excuse number 12 the Atlanta D was gassed.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is saying the Patriots won the Super Bowl soley because of Brady... If they are then they are morons. But to say Brady barely had a role is just as ridiculous...

The OL deserves a lot of credit too... Getting White those holes and White did his thing!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was mostly excellent......But he also had a lot to do with them being down 28-3, and he also threw a pass that should have been picked by 6 guys, in which Edelman made a miracle catch

Tom has no chance to come back in that game if not for Dante Hightowers' forced fumble, and than his sack on Ryan to knock them out of FG range

But history will tell us it was all Tom Brady
He also had no chance if their team plane crashed.
Or if the referees called everything you thought was a violation.
Or his tablet broke.
Or if he didn't eat avacado ice cream.
Or if he faced just Eli not the NYG-spots D
Or well you get it now right? This is what you've sounded like ever since you returned because you and your buddy hammer couldn't stand another TB and Boston area championship. Everything will be ok :hug:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt Kearse is on the Seahawks roster when the season starts. He's gotten to expensive for what he provides.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre talking to a man that for years has had to listen to Pats fan whine over the David Tyree catch, which was a one on one jump ball, a catch that takes place every Sunday in the NFL

So yeah, the Edelman catch was a miracle, tipped by one player that could have picked it, and than a free for all, Edelman vs 3 other Falcons players.........Great catch by Edelman for sure, but history will reflect that it was all Tom Brady

Let's allow Gilmore to play at least one pre-season game for NE before we call him over rated. Lesser talented players have come to NE and became rock stars.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt Kearse is on the Seahawks roster when the season starts. He's gotten to expensive for what he provides.
Can they afford to let him walk?