• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

C-Rock Is In The Building

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C-Rock is in the building and now rubbing Lebron's balls since he has nothing better to do :laugh3:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell 'im, Mont! Robotic Dreams isn't into girls. PLUS, to make matters worse he's a Laker fan. Go 'way! Word.

you two cats beat me to it. if you don't like what's being posted then simply go to other threads. i think it'd work better than attempting to dictate to everyone else what to type...

Last edited by a moderator:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as you aren't trying to have sex with my gf, I'm in.

So while you're still dreamin, I'm up in the late evening, still thievin,
G's are the reason, for bleedin, searchin for some C's for the Christmas season,
Portraits of deceased hypocrites, got your bitch's tits all out
Puttin fools in their place man it's what I'm about
Gainin clout with every rhyme, like Scarface's mind, whenever he does a line
Whenever I'm on the grind, it's guarenteed that I'm key'd
Haven't planted in your girl cuz she swallows my seed

Lol seriously though what did you expect from "C-Rock is in the building"? And if you read through the first couple of pages we make a ton of references to basketball but eventually you run out of real things to reference and since it's the offseason you get this. I don't know if you noticed but there is a ton of trolling going on on these boards and there isn't much to talk about anyway. Why you decided to hate on people who are just having fun for no apparent reason is beyond me. I noticed not many people on these forums like Hip Hop though so that may be why.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The path of Hip Hop?
Mainstream now non-stop
The burbs have joined the plot
Offends the have nots

Cant dance or stay on beat
Some try with 2 left feet
The sight is such a treat
Give up and face defeat.

7Z2z4Us.jpg

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Thread is great...

tumblr_lwg6ezepWy1qzjix8.gif

Beardown you've been trying to suck my dick since I got here... STFU or spit something... You've been in here enough times to know what's going on in here, you probably got those to fags to join you... You're a joke "yo"... GTFO:yo:

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beardown you've been trying to suck my dick since I got here... STFU or spit something... You've been in here enough times to know what's going on in here, you probably got those to fags to join you... You're a joke "yo"... GTFO:yo:

BOOM. Here in the streets we call that an "in yo face"

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The. Gayest. Thread. Ever. I even did the wording gay for you homos.

You posers keep rapping though. I like laughing at the profound poetry being "spit."

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The. Gayest. Thread. Ever. I even did the wording gay for you homos.

You posers keep rapping though. I like laughing at the profound poetry being "spit."

Dont be mad because the women and children of your community love this shit! :laugh3:

Give up and get with it clown.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont be mad because the women and children of your community love this shit! :laugh3:

Give up and get with it clown.

I actually like some rap. This stupid shit here is nonsensical. 2Pac told a story and it WAS profound. This stuff here is just annoying. Lyrics should mean something. Talking about money and hoes, yeah that's just moronic.

It's Poetic Injustice. :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like some rap. This stupid shit here is nonsensical. 2Pac told a story and it WAS profound. This stuff here is just annoying. Lyrics should mean something. Talking about money and hoes, yeah that's just moronic.

Please do quote one post of mine that talks about money or hoes... And the guys that are doing it are doing so in jest... I posted some poetry in another thread and was basically called gay... Some shit is not for everybody... If you would like to join by all means, there have been some weak drops but there have also been some good ones... Why not try something you aren't comfortable trying instead of bashing others... It's not as easy as it looks...:suds:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't flatter yourself. I'm here, cuz this is the gayest thread on the Hoop. You just happen to reside here.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whats really profound about your comments is that you still are in here admiring our street poetry. Why would you do that if its moronic and you don't like it? Your attempts at denigrating what is poetic expression here are risible at best and tempestuous at worst. What satisfaction do you get from being an asshole....asshole?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't flatter yourself. I'm here, cuz this is the gayest thread on the Hoop. You just happen to reside here.

So you thought this was a gay thread and wanted to hang out? I doubt any of the guys here are gay but you. Nothing wrong with that if thats how you swing but no one here has expressed an interest in being attracted to the same sex except you.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats really profound about your comments is that you still are in here admiring our street poetry. Why would you do that if its moronic and you don't like it? Your attempts at denigrating what is poetic expression here are risible at best and tempestuous at worst. What satisfaction do you get from being an asshole....asshole?

tumblr_mc68gnEZPt1r4t7nto1_500.gif

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you thought this was a gay thread and wanted to hang out? I doubt any of the guys here are gay but you. Nothing wrong with that if thats how you swing but no one here has expressed an interest in being attracted to the same sex except you.

tumblr_m5q2wvqSLR1qbaj4uo1_500.gif

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lets see you come better and more positive than this. Or maybe you just cant figure out what I said.

All-day.. money makin ventures on my mind
i know you wonderin how I ever find the time
I delegate the mundane aspects of my climb
prioritize the tasks that move me to my prime

Directive. I’m so selective
This is just the prelude of what's expected
Moguls that empower the masses, respected
My legacy will prove to improve the collective

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is that what you thought I was doing? I thought it would be about basketball, not lyrical stupidity.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see you come better and more positive than this. Or maybe you just cant figure out what I said.

You're taking it personal, that's the issue here. I hadn't even seen your poetic brilliance when I posted. I'm talking about the entirety of the thread but I'm sure there are some decent poems.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that what you thought I was doing? I thought it would be about basketball, not lyrical stupidity.

I know thats what you were doing. Why else would you be looking in a thread that clearly is the majority rap. Lots of it about basketball. So you are either a troll or you were admiring the art. Which is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.