• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Burnett looks Rusty.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burnett is walking batters at an alarming rate. He looks rusty!

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burnett is hurt. That explains his control problems. The Phillies will once again be short on pitching.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh well, it's not like they're paying him 15 million dollars or something

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how him getting hurt is bad at all. I don't want his option to vest. He should take all the time he needs to get healthy and come back and pitch effectively.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh well, it's not like they're paying him 15 million dollars or something

How about 16 million. But then again the Phillies can afford it. Wait a minute, maybe they can't. Their attendance is dropping as we speak. They have recorded the lowest paid attendance last night and tonight since 2006. Maybe Amaro will give back part of his salary to help out!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea maybe that idiot will have a stroke of momentary genius and figure out that he has totally effed this team right up!!

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea maybe that idiot will have a stroke of momentary genius and figure out that he has totally effed this team right up!!

He is so blinded by his own ego that he will never admit to destroying this team, all he ever says is I will do what is best for my team.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you loud and clear Progeriakid. Stupid bastard is so blind he has no idea what the phrase "best-for-my-team" means.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you two be any more dramatic? They just destroyed one of the best pitchers in baseball. And as Phillies1382 pointed out even if Burnett is injured it does nothing to hurt the long term future of the team, and in fact probably helps it. I couldn't care less if they wasted 15 million on him. The way for this team to get better is most likely going to be through young inexpensive players. For now, just enjoy the season. They appear to have a more interesting team than last year.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you two be any more dramatic? They just destroyed one of the best pitchers in baseball. And as Phillies1382 pointed out even if Burnett is injured it does nothing to hurt the long term future of the team, and in fact probably helps it. I couldn't care less if they wasted 15 million on him. The way for this team to get better is most likely going to be through young inexpensive players. For now, just enjoy the season. They appear to have a more interesting team than last year.

There is some upside in your comment. When older players get injured the younger ones get a chance to play. However the frustration still lingers over aging players who block the younger ones. Adams is due back next week and he is a shell from the guy who was once lights out. Recently Hernandez was sent to the reading Phillies and they kept Nix. Amaro has blocked Ruff at every opportunity. Amaro added an aging and light hitting Nieves instead of throwing a young catcher in the fire. Not all his decisions have been bad but he has a lack of vision when it comes time for growth. Also I find it interesting how he knocks the younger players and yet hires aging guys on their way down. He sees potential in them based on the money he pays them. That is sick!

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is some upside in your comment. When older players get injured the younger ones get a chance to play. However the frustration still lingers over aging players who block the younger ones. Adams is due back next week and he is a shell from the guy who was once lights out. Recently Hernandez was sent to the reading Phillies and they kept Nix. Amaro has blocked Ruff at every opportunity. Amaro added an aging and light hitting Nieves instead of throwing a young catcher in the fire. Not all his decisions have been bad but he has a lack of vision when it comes time for growth. Also I find it interesting how he knocks the younger players and yet hires aging guys on their way down. He sees potential in them based on the money he pays them. That is sick!

I would normally agree they should have kept Hernandez with the big club, but last night, they were saying that Hernandez will get 4 starts at third base a week and 2 starts at shortstop. That's excellent news. He needs work at those two spots, as he will not be starting at second base next year, but, depending on how much Rollins plays this year, he has a shot at starting at short.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would normally agree they should have kept Hernandez with the big club, but last night, they were saying that Hernandez will get 4 starts at third base a week and 2 starts at shortstop. That's excellent news. He needs work at those two spots, as he will not be starting at second base next year, but, depending on how much Rollins plays this year, he has a shot at starting at short.

Thanks for the update. That is a smart move. However he does have a weak arm so I am not sure if he would be effective. At least it tells me that Utley will be around to finish his contract. I want Utley to remain a Phillie until he retires!

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh sorry, almost forgot, Ruben is a genius, the phils are great and will no doubt win the world series this year with at least 110 wins! Better Homer???

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh sorry, almost forgot, Ruben is a genius, the phils are great and will no doubt win the world series this year with at least 110 wins! Better Homer???

2956552-4804085599-Point.jpg