• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bullshiting at the gym!!!

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mall. Congrats on stopping..but be careful. A lot of cheating happens on a slow cycle. A little flirting with no intent and then maybe a quick hand hold or brush of an ass.

Rule #1 don't do anything you wouldn't do if your wife wasn't there.

I fucked up once and regret it. Thankfully, she forgave me but its definitely not forgotten

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mall. Congrats on stopping..but be careful. A lot of cheating happens on a slow cycle. A little flirting with no intent and then maybe a quick hand hold or brush of an ass.

Rule #1 don't do anything you wouldn't do if your wife wasn't there.

I fucked up once and regret it. Thankfully, she forgave me but its definitely not forgotten

Thanks Huskers. I'm not going to jeopardize my family over something this silly. I'm just a friendly person in general. Unless Charlize Theron comes knocking on my door, nothing will happen. I swear on my grave on this.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The powers that be could arrange certain things...and...

I'll tackle you...

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had my morning ice coffee before the gym. Tim Horton's has some very good ice coffee. I feel good now that my workout is complete. Pretty much got in and out without any bullshit in the way. Btw, has anyone tried SILK Soy Chocolate milk? Shit this is good stuff. I use it for smoothies, cereal, and just drink it plain.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like I may be changing gyms in the very near future. My membership is ridiculous expensive, but it's very nice. However, the high school in my district just went through all new renovations and the gym is open for the community, only a small membership fee. I would save $367 dollars a hear if I switch. I just hope this gym has everything I need.

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like I may be changing gyms in the very near future. My membership is ridiculous expensive, but it's very nice. However, the high school in my district just went through all new renovations and the gym is open for the community, only a small membership fee. I would save $367 dollars a hear if I switch. I just hope this gym has everything I need.

some of our schools have better equipment and are a hell of a lot cleaner than most clubs.

I'm still old school.Have all my equipment and free weights in lower level.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that would be a problem during hockey season as most games start then.You'd have to do her at intermission.

Not if you both are hockey fans. You both can enjoy a game together. As a Canadian once told me " what is a Canadian's favorite move during sex"? Of course it has to be doggie style so you both can watch the game and you can drink your beer while going at it from behind. Lol. :banplease:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess you changed then??