• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bulls vs Cavs Game Day Thread: 8pm TNT

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said he didn't go straight up. That doesn't mean I said it was a foul, otherwise I would be saying it was a foul. He trended right along with Lebron. It's not like he was standing under the basket and just jumped straight up. When he jumped, his feet very clearly didn't land in the same place. Therefore, he did not just jump straight up.

So what are you saying? He didn't jump straight up, therefore he fouled Lebron?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way were the Cavs getting any kind of calls with Obama in the building last night. You knew that before the game- I honest to God think thats why Chicago was favored by 3 points or whatever. The Cavs lost that game despite doing terrible on free throws and pretty weak on the 3 pt shooting- which are 2 of the teams strengths....to have the ball down 2 on their court after playing pretty crappy most of the game without Kyrie just shows you everything you need to know.

but in the grand scheme of things- its one game- the Cavs were 19-20 at one point last year and ended up DESTROYING the East in the playoffs- only losing 2 games in 3 series'.

Mo Williams looked great playing off Lebron, shooting threes, and making plays. That looks like a very important pickup.

Noah looked great coming off the bench- Id start him though. Hes too good in my opinion to come off the bench. Mirotic is so freaking hit or miss- one play can make or break that guys night.

If Snell and McDermont and etc. are actually developed under this new coach thats really gonna benefit Chicago down the stretch.

Thompson- 25 minutes - 12 boards...he looked rusty as hell but damn can that kid freaking rebound.

Jr Smith looked terrible- took bad shots and forced others.

Why it took Blatt so long to put Love behind the 3 pt line BAFFLES me. The only thing I can guess is Love had a talk about this before he signed about getting consistent post touches and Blatt didnt want to go away from it even though the game and personnel probably called for it.
AGAINST CHICAGO's GIGANTIC frontline- Love is taking it in the post, getting doubled and still trying to get up a shot! Go sit behind the line for a while! open it up! drill a couple threes! take their bigs outta the middle....drives me crazy.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that has nothing to do with my original point.
Nor was it intended to tie into your original point. My comment was intended to help you understand the responses your comment got. Using all caps in some cases and dropping the f-bomb made it clear you were irritated and perhaps not understanding their point.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nor was it intended to tie into your original point. My comment was intended to help you understand the responses your comment got. Using all caps in some cases and dropping the f-bomb made it clear you were irritated and perhaps not understanding their point.
It was general misunderstanding of my original point. At no point did I say it was a foul, and I said multiple times the refs didn't cost us the game, but some people see a post with the word "refs" in it and jump all over it without comprehending. I've explained myself 5-6 times now so there's really no further elaboration needed.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If i was the coach he would be logging not many minutes....what does it matter, as long as they get in and are healthy is way more important

I agree that home court is less important than Lebron being healthy and rested. But, I think they'll still want to be at least in the top 4. You'd like to have home court in at least 1 series.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've explained myself 5-6 times now so there's really no further elaboration needed.

Well I'm not going to go back n forth with you about your point because it's not important. Apparently there was further elaboration needed....maybe just not on your end. And honestly, you may have posted your original point 5-6 times but when you state the same thing the same exact way every time it's hardly effective....as you saw.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news is:

Cavs will be 0-2 after tonight

Bad news is:

Heat has to go to Cleveland for their home opener on Friday, and will be facing an 0-2 Cavs team.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron would have missed those foul shots anyways lol

The tech was bad and the foul they called on smith before the tech was no contact at all

:lol: Lebron does seem to have Dwight-itis at the free throw line sometimes.

The tech was either an oversensitive ref or like I said earlier, he said the "magic word."

Any foul on JR Smith, I'm good with. :heh:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's Jesus's fault? :scratch:

What about you saying this...? First off, if you actually had watched the game he clearly didn't go straight up. I mean, if you have eyes, you can figure that out. You have to be a retard if you believe that.

SO are you saying Pau fouled Lebron or are you not? Dammit I always get sucked back into this homer bullshit..
It's always Jesus's fault :plotting:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="WiggyRuss, post: 7454262, member: 8255"]No way were the Cavs getting any kind of calls with Obama in the building last night. You knew that before the game-

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way were the Cavs getting any kind of calls with Obama in the building last night. You knew that before the game- I honest to God think thats why Chicago was favored by 3 points or whatever. The Cavs lost that game despite doing terrible on free throws and pretty weak on the 3 pt shooting- which are 2 of the teams strengths....to have the ball down 2 on their court after playing pretty crappy most of the game without Kyrie just shows you everything you need to know.

but in the grand scheme of things- its one game- the Cavs were 19-20 at one point last year and ended up DESTROYING the East in the playoffs- only losing 2 games in 3 series'.

Mo Williams looked great playing off Lebron, shooting threes, and making plays. That looks like a very important pickup.

Noah looked great coming off the bench- Id start him though. Hes too good in my opinion to come off the bench. Mirotic is so freaking hit or miss- one play can make or break that guys night.

If Snell and McDermont and etc. are actually developed under this new coach thats really gonna benefit Chicago down the stretch.

Thompson- 25 minutes - 12 boards...he looked rusty as hell but damn can that kid freaking rebound.

Jr Smith looked terrible- took bad shots and forced others.

Why it took Blatt so long to put Love behind the 3 pt line BAFFLES me. The only thing I can guess is Love had a talk about this before he signed about getting consistent post touches and Blatt didnt want to go away from it even though the game and personnel probably called for it.
AGAINST CHICAGO's GIGANTIC frontline- Love is taking it in the post, getting doubled and still trying to get up a shot! Go sit behind the line for a while! open it up! drill a couple threes! take their bigs outta the middle....drives me crazy.

You keep forgetting about the one call that was important and questionable when James appeared to have last touched the ball on the call that was reversed in the Cavs favor.

That call gave the Cavs the chance to take the lead which they did.
You might blame it on Obama, but reality it, the Bulls just finished much stronger except for the last half minute when they got lazy and left Love uncovered and he buried the 2 open 3's.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Obama's fault we lost. - Cavs fans

:pound:

It's like some Cavs fans enjoy being laughed at.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls committed more fouls than Cleveland but the refs were out to get Cleveland lol