• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bulls vs Cavs Game Day Thread: 8pm TNT

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he needs to adjust to the speed of the game.

Once he's comfortable, that jumper will start falling.

I saw earlier that he was starting at sg.

I think that's wise. Having Clarkson as the primary ballhandler should relieve some pressure.

I see them coexisting like Bledsoe and Knight.

Positions will be meaningless.

He definitely needs to get used to the speed of the NBA. He looked a little slow to react in preseason (also Scott's offense sucks and doesn't lend to his strengths). He's kind of the opposite of Clarkson last year. Clarkson had to learn to slow down.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He definitely needs to get used to the speed of the NBA. He looked a little slow to react in preseason (also Scott's offense sucks and doesn't lend to his strengths). He's kind of the opposite of Clarkson last year. Clarkson had to learn to slow down.
they need to turn the page on Scott. The modern NBA game has passed him by.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol.....but when we say something about it were being complainers and whiners....Again...feels good to be vindicated and proven right once again.
the next time down the court Smith was so tentative with his defense since he was afraid to touch his guy--- that play where the technical came was ridiculous- if anything it was an offensive foul on the contact before the ridiculous foul call.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol.....but when we say something about it were being complainers and whiners....Again...feels good to be vindicated and proven right once again.
the next time down the court Smith was so tentative with his defense since he was afraid to touch his guy--- that play where the technical came was ridiculous- if anything it was an offensive foul on the contact before the ridiculous foul call.

There's bad calls every game, just like the one where the refs gave the Cavs the ball when James was the last one to touch it.

And, who said anyone was whining about THAT call?
In general, overall, the refs were fine and had no impact on the outcome.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That doesn't vindicate you and other Cavs fans at all. Most agree that the tech was a bad call. Cavs fans were crying about plenty of other calls too.

Fact is, the refs didn't cost the Cavs that game, the Bulls playing better did.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't vindicate you and other Cavs fans at all. Most agree that the tech was a bad call. Cavs fans were crying about plenty of other calls too.

Fact is, the refs didn't cost the Cavs that game, the Bulls playing better did.
He will do anything to make sure he doesn't look stupid. Sadly, he's already done that.