• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bulls @ Cavs 730 EST TNT

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very solid games from role players Mozgov and Smith- the Cavs got them to do exactly the type of stuff they did tonight- play efficiently and matchup against the other solid role players of teams like the Bulls and Raptors.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that being said- this game is not over by any means....they gotta put LBJ back into ice this

Thibs is really a great coach and those guys never quit- and that defense is truly awesome. Its why i have a ton of respect for the Bulls and think they are the only Eastern Conference team that is on a level with the Cavs.

as long as they dont matchup before the ECF- that should be a great series to determine who goes to the Finals

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in all seriousness- as good as Chicago's D is- they still have the same problem they have had- not enough offensive firepower....

do they have enough offense to beat a team with LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love in the postseason?

its possible- but not probable in my view- though i dont expect any other ECF then those 2 teams.....

I think it might be another year or two before Jimmy Butler takes the MVP from LeBron, lol

I don't put tons of merit into most of the regular season, but where are the weaknesses in the Hawks that would lead you to leave them out of any EC conversation?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG- i saw LeBron rotate hard to a weak side 3 pt shooter?! WTF IS THIS WORLD COMING TOO! is he finally back?!!!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't put tons of merit into most of the regular season, but where are the weaknesses in the Hawks that would lead you to leave them out of any EC conversation?

that the only team comprable to them to ever win a title that i can remember is the Detroit Pistons....

that it would be kinda hard beating LBJ when your opposing SF is demarre carrol

that the first time the Cavs played them- they shut down Korver and that shuts down their offense- and in the playoffs the half court that they run gets tighter and not as easy to score in

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie 16 pts 11 assists
Love 16 points 12 boards
LBJ 26 , 5 and 4

and they got help from the other 2 starters in a big way- Mozgov 15 and 15- and Smith 19 points on 7/11 shooting

you get that outta the Cavs- they wont lose- those #'s for the Big 3 are near ideal for their roles

Leking2246

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are these heat fans so invested in how leking and the cavs do every game?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that the only team comprable to them to ever win a title that i can remember is the Detroit Pistons....

that it would be kinda hard beating LBJ when your opposing SF is demarre carrol

that the first time the Cavs played them- they shut down Korver and that shuts down their offense- and in the playoffs the half court that they run gets tighter and not as easy to score in

The Hawks seem to have little problems beating everyone, home, road, EC, WC, and their starting SF hasnt changed.

They are pretty solid in every area, have a nice bench, plus defend.
I'm not totally sold on their chances, but I'm certainly past the point of thinking what they are accomplishing is any sort of fluke.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice stretch for Kyrie

outplays Rose and CP3 by significant margins in consecutive games.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know why! cmon...we all know why.

the same reason we rooted against the Heat.

bitter grapes.

Please don't compare the 2 situations/reactions.

People here weren't burning jerseys, and true Heat fans wanted no part of the annual opt outs.

Of course we want him to crash and burn, but it's mainly because of his stalling for no reason other than to fuck Riley over more then we feel we need him long term.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

People here weren't burning jerseys, and true Heat fans wanted no part of the annual opt outs.

Of course we want him to crash and burn, but it's mainly because of his stalling for no reason other than to fuck Riley over more then we feel we need him long term.

he did the same thing in Cleveland! not only that- he waited just as long- if not longer- AND before that earlier n the season he said he was not going anywhere- AND i was his hometown

and please dont conflate a dozen idiots burning jerseys for all Cavs fans...i listened to some Dan LeBetard after LeBron left and there were crazy outlier Heat fans just like their were Cavs fans who were crazy

too bad Varejao is hurt....a 4 man big man rotation of Varejao, Mozgov, Love and Thompson really would ahve been nice

Leking2246

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NhCMn8gmkYI[/ame]

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that was actually Arison when he saw the new franchise value...

Not that it matters to me, but the Heats franchise value to him means absolutely zero in the scheme of his financial life.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that it matters to me, but the Heats franchise value to him means absolutely zero in the scheme of his financial life.

to guys like Gilbert and Arison - you are right- its more about pride and a cock measuring contest than money.

as for your Heat.

I do have to say that Wade playing 75% of his games is better than I thought- and when he does play there is no denying he has played on an all star level

and after seeing Deng in Cleveland late last year I thought he was finished as a solid fringe all star type player- i mean- he looked awful....while 14, 5 and 2 is not what he used to do- I am surprised he is shooting damn near 50% and has been pretty much healthy the entire year.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he did the same thing in Cleveland! not only that- he waited just as long- if not longer- AND before that earlier n the season he said he was not going anywhere- AND i was his hometown

and please dont conflate a dozen idiots burning jerseys for all Cavs fans...i listened to some Dan LeBetard after LeBron left and there were crazy outlier Heat fans just like their were Cavs fans who were crazy

too bad Varejao is hurt....a 4 man big man rotation of Varejao, Mozgov, Love and Thompson really would ahve been nice

Big difference being he had a deal with ESPN to announce his decision at a certain time and place when he left the Cavs.
This year he made Riley fly across the country like some chump....for absolutely no necessary reason.

As far as the owners/fans, look no further then what Gilbert encouraged and got from the Cavs fans when the Heat first played there vs how Arison/Heat fans treated him on Christmas Day.

"Too bad", "really would have", " wait till next year". The mantra of all Cleveland teams fans..

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ennis is consistently inconsistent.

Would fit better in an uptempo offense