• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bullet Time 3D Replay Tech From The Matrix Coming To The NFL

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would be a cool idea if they used it just for replays to show to the fans. I dont like the fact that they are going to be using it on Challenge plays in the endzone. To me that is just another piece of technology that would be ruining the game of football.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would be a cool idea if they used it just for replays to show to the fans. I dont like the fact that they are going to be using it on Challenge plays in the endzone. To me that is just another piece of technology that would be ruining the game of football.
I'm a fan of replay, even if it does slow things down, but this tech should only be used if it will make the decision more effective. I'm guessing they've considered that as well.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a fan of replay, even if it does slow things down, but this tech should only be used if it will make the decision more effective. I'm guessing they've considered that as well.

I could see where people want it to make the replays more effective but to me thats contributing to "ruining" the game of football. Referees should not get even more help from objects that arent part of the game. They should have to make the decision from what they see and the few camera shots they get under review. I understand changing the game a little bit to make it safer for the players but this is ruining traditional football.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should have the whole ball detected using RFID or something more useful so the outline is projected onto any given replay.