• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bucky @ Sparty

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They aren't just luck. Great teams adjust. I'm just saying that if we can make adjustments, this is a winnable game. It's not like Sparty has proven to be an infinitely better team.

Yes. Great teams make adjustments. MSU made them in the 2nd quarter. I just don't see them letting UW get the Mo back. Sparty gets the ball to open the 3rd quarter. UW better hold them.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson was kicked off his old team because he wanted to play baseball. The rule allows him to play. It wasnt unethical, and you are a joke ducks. This isnt just because were losing. Your opinion is bullshit, and you really need to grow up. Did all this on my phone just to make sure you understand how full of dumbassed uninformed opinions you are most of the time.

then i wont read the entire thing as i know that must have taken some time to type all that.

dont be mad your team is losing, like Chip Kelly says "football is a two half game." if you got any Duck in your team you'll come out like lightning in the second half.

Win The Day badgers

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason Wilson came to Wisconsin which nobody talks about is the size of our O-Line. Russell's only 5-10 to 5-11, so the biggest complaint from scouts had been that he couldn't play behind a very tall line. At Wisconsin, he's playing behind a line that is taller than any in the league, so if he can succeed here, the biggest criticism is suddenly void.

Makes sense I guess. Still... LOL @ Mercenary Qb's.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The blocked punt wasnt luck. The badger wall just stood thee. It was terrible.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason Wilson came to Wisconsin which nobody talks about is the size of our O-Line. Russell's only 5-10 to 5-11, so the biggest complaint from scouts had been that he couldn't play behind a very tall line. At Wisconsin, he's playing behind a line that is taller than any in the league, so if he can succeed here, the biggest criticism is suddenly void.

its WISCONSIN. you know how random that is of a kid that good as is Wilson and his style of play to choose WISCONSIN???

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to be highly rated since they've only been out for a month.

They are quality burgers though.

True. True. I'm not a fast food guy, but I friggin love these burgers.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is it not shady how a guy already graduated, offered money to play in MLB decides to come back for 1 more year and of all places chooses Wisconsin? An odd place as Wisconsin doesnt usually use dual threat QBs. Also his other choice was Auburn (cough Cecil Newton cough)

He made money from baseball...its not like him coming back lost him his baseball money, or else he probably would still be at NC State. Also, Auburn wouldnt have been able to pay him if they wanted too after the Cam Newton thing. And Wisconsins biggest need was probably at QB, and he was one of the best at the position last year. Why would he not go to a school with a good fanbase, a national title shot, all while still being able to play minor league baseball?

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got wood when Erin Andrews was talkin bout penetration.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jenn Brown>>>>

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He made money from baseball...its not like him coming back lost him his baseball money, or else he probably would still be at NC State. Also, Auburn wouldnt have been able to pay him if they wanted too after the Cam Newton thing. And Wisconsins biggest need was probably at QB, and he was one of the best at the position last year. Why would he not go to a school with a good fanbase, a national title shot, all while still being able to play minor league baseball?

there are other teams in the title hunt better fitting for his style then Wisconsin.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then i wont read the entire thing as i know that must have taken some time to type all that.

dont be mad your team is losing, like Chip Kelly says "football is a two half game." if you got any Duck in your team you'll come out like lightning in the second half.

Win The Day badgers

well sir...chip kelly is clearly a dumbass. its a 4 quarter game.:D

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is like the Rose Bowl. On 3rd and 3, you can't give them 4.