• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Buck Bomb

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys think about spraying it intermittently while walking in to stand? Wonder if it would 1) work as a cover scent and 2) create a trail toward your stand.

if there is a big buck in the area he could be there in under 15 min and its happened more than once, not just the buddy from the other day...I wouldn't til your ready.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, good point.

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hunted today and had a steady wind especially the afternoon. Up at 3am back at 7:45pm--its been a long day. Nonetheless, even with the wind wailing, I went ahead and dropped a BuckBomb this evening because I saw a monster early in the morning but only briefly. I figured, what the hell, its windy which diminishes your effort big time. After 1 hour, I figured that was a waste and it was--sorta. Suddenly, I heard leaves rustling like a walking deer that is easing up a draw. Looked and it was a possum. That fucker came right to me. I know he smelled that reeking BuckBomb( I still had the can in my pocket). He gets within 5 feet and I throw the Buckbomb can at him and he rares up and starts hissing. At this point, I am like you bastard, you're fucking my hunt up. I didn't want to blast it and run a trophy off. Finally, after about 10 seconds, he hisses out and walks back down the hill. That was the first time I had a possum fuck up a deer hunt. Never saw any deer this evening.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hunted today and had a steady wind especially the afternoon. Up at 3am back at 7:45pm--its been a long day. Nonetheless, even with the wind wailing, I went ahead and dropped a BuckBomb this evening because I saw a monster early in the morning but only briefly. I figured, what the hell, its windy which diminishes your effort big time. After 1 hour, I figured that was a waste and it was--sorta. Suddenly, I heard leaves rustling like a walking deer that is easing up a draw. Looked and it was a possum. That fucker came right to me. I know he smelled that reeking BuckBomb( I still had the can in my pocket). He gets within 5 feet and I throw the Buckbomb can at him and he rares up and starts hissing. At this point, I am like you bastard, you're fucking my hunt up. I didn't want to blast it and run a trophy off. Finally, after about 10 seconds, he hisses out and walks back down the hill. That was the first time I had a possum fuck up a deer hunt. Never saw any deer this evening.

:lol: