• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Buck Bomb

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else try this product? It is called Buck Bomb and comes in an aerosol spray. Just spray it from your stand and wait. I used it last year and over 50% of the time, a buck would wonder in the area. Interested to see if others have had the same success.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have not. Where'd you get it? Dick's? Sports authority? Wal-Mart? .........

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else try this product? It is called Buck Bomb and comes in an aerosol spray. Just spray it from your stand and wait. I used it last year and over 50% of the time, a buck would wonder in the area. Interested to see if others have had the same success.

its the number 1 item to have for the last 2 years...it works great and that is from a lot of sources. Deer Dander pre rut but Buck Bomb after it starts.

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got it at Dicks. Used it last year and killed 2 8 pointers. I truly believe that shit works. I had one coming need with his nose in the air so I know he was on it. It is selling right now at 9.99 a can at Dicks. It is a must for rut hunting. I use about a half a can at a time and it has worked.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool. We are in the rut right now!! Might try to climb a tree next weekend. Also might run by Dick's and grab some of this.

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Highly recommend it. Use about a half can because it is very odiferous. I guarantee you, if anything is within 400-500 yards, he is gonna come rolling in. I had one sneak up behind me last year and I missed it because the goddamn seat squeaked when I turned around. It works. Keep me posted. Love to know you thoughts.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo DieHard, an ebay search turns up the $9.99 buck bomb spray but then there's a number of others at a bigger price tag.

Buck Bomb spray | eBay

Which one/ones are you recommending?

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE Homer--I had success with the Doe in Estrus Can. I haven't used the Dominant Buck yet but would like to try it this year to see.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My buddy picked up a few canps of the doe in estrus one.

Any concern that the dominant buck lure might chase off a smaller buck?

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes that is possible. I think these cans get more smell in the air because it is an aerosol. Tinks and drip bags don't do that as well. I let it fly from the top of the tree stand because it wafts greater distances.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it smells like Tinks, for the love of God, don't spray it up-wind!

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have only used Tinks a couple of times and never since anything. But have seen Bucks over 50% of the time last year using Buck Bomb.

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, here is another compelling reason to never go in the woods during rut without a fresh can of BuckBomb ( Doe in Esterus). Got in a ground blind this morning and situated by 6:15am, well before daylight. At 6:35, I unloaded a whole can of Buck Bomb right from the ground blind. A sat down and about 6:45, I hit the grunt 4 times in succession and stopped. At 6:50( only about 5 minutes later), I see a deer against the highlight of the morning sky as it was barely daylight. I scoped it up and it looked like a large 8 pointer. It turned in a different direction after coming to me about 75 yards out. I took a shot and the deer appeared to go down. I rescoped it and saw it laying and moving its head. So I took another lethal and fatal shot and killed it. Turns out it was a average 8 pointer. So I let it lay got back in the blind and at about 7;40, another buck comes in with his nose in the air headed right to me. This deer was a crazy looking 1 horn deer but it had 4 points on one side. Must have lost the other side fighting. I let that one walk as 1 deer is more than enough to have to drag and gut. Point is---these deer came for the BuckBomb--no doubt in my mind. 2 years in a row I have used BuckBomb and killed 3 8 pointers. Big believer here.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet....congratulations on your buck.

Just returning from my deer woods...on the way home I saw a cow moose not far off the road. Got pics and a vid. Pretty cool.

Will be trying the buck bomb for sure~

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I talked my buddy into using it for the first time, he called me over last night. He said he used it and 15 min later him and another guy were taking their last smoke...lol, I know I keep telling him to stop while he is deer hunting, but anyway, he takes a drag and happens to see something move over the other guys shoulder. He starts getting excited and says buck, big buck...draws back his bow and his buddy just starts the video recorder. He shoots, through the mesh on the ground blind, which I mentioned he should cut slits in but he didnt. At 15 yrds, semi thick cover, he hears the arrow hit him, it runs 100 yards and dies. The arrow broke off in him and unbelievably he had hit it in the back hip and ass. It had to hit an artery or something. Since I score deer, I scored it while he cooked the backstraps. It was a 4 point, fork...25 inches on the mains...scored 100 2/8 for a 4 point. Its definately the biggest 4 I have ever seen in 30 years (only been scoring for 5 years though)

He went to get more Buck Bomb to take his son hunting this weekend for rifle season.

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I talked my buddy into using it for the first time, he called me over last night. He said he used it and 15 min later him and another guy were taking their last smoke...lol, I know I keep telling him to stop while he is deer hunting, but anyway, he takes a drag and happens to see something move over the other guys shoulder. He starts getting excited and says buck, big buck...draws back his bow and his buddy just starts the video recorder. He shoots, through the mesh on the ground blind, which I mentioned he should cut slits in but he didnt. At 15 yrds, semi thick cover, he hears the arrow hit him, it runs 100 yards and dies. The arrow broke off in him and unbelievably he had hit it in the back hip and ass. It had to hit an artery or something. Since I score deer, I scored it while he cooked the backstraps. It was a 4 point, fork...25 inches on the mains...scored 100 2/8 for a 4 point. Its definately the biggest 4 I have ever seen in 30 years (only been scoring for 5 years though)

He went to get more Buck Bomb to take his son hunting this weekend for rifle season.

I swear on a stack of bibles there is something to it. It works best during the rut. Wow--that is the biggest 4 pointer I have ever heard of. Smoking a butt too! When deer are in rut and they smell that BuckBomb, they are coming hell or high water. What a man needs to do is find the thickest shit in the woods where he can't get into and drop that Buckbomb on the edge during rut. Then wait see what comes out.

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet....congratulations on your buck.

Just returning from my deer woods...on the way home I saw a cow moose not far off the road. Got pics and a vid. Pretty cool.

Will be trying the buck bomb for sure~

Thank you sir. See if you can post that Moose video--I would love to kill a Moose. Mainly for the meat. I had Moose burger in Idaho a few years back it was awesome. Loved it.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear on a stack of bibles there is something to it. It works best during the rut. Wow--that is the biggest 4 pointer I have ever heard of. Smoking a butt too! When deer are in rut and they smell that BuckBomb, they are coming hell or high water. What a man needs to do is find the thickest shit in the woods where he can't get into and drop that Buckbomb on the edge during rut. Then wait see what comes out.

well, in 3 years, I now know about 15 guys who got large bucks using it, that is if one is in the area...usually the big boys are smart enough to sit and watch and you end up taking shots at smaller ones while the large ones just watch where the does go and follow them while staying in the brush or timber.

When I watched the video, I could see that 4 point busting up through the thicker brush and exposing himself...some brush and or the mesh looked like it caused the arrow to get redirected to the deers ass. Still one of the craziest arrow kills though I have seen.

I some research on record 4 points...there was one in Ga that was just stupid large around 35 to 40 inches on the mains and high not wide..looked like it was from Africa.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys think about spraying it intermittently while walking in to stand? Wonder if it would 1) work as a cover scent and 2) create a trail toward your stand.

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spray it about 30 yards from the stand and watch which way the wind takes it. Then keep your eyes peeled in that direction.