• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BSU and Ole Miss....you're doing it wrong.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BSU will have about 3500-4000 at best.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who's playing QB for Boise this year?

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking of popping in the game myself, as I am off on Fridays, but the tickets are still $45 on Groupon!

I can't imagine that they won't be walking around basically giving tickets away to this game the night of the game.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking of popping in the game myself, as I am off on Fridays, but the tickets are still $45 on Groupon!

I can't imagine that they won't be walking around basically giving tickets away to this game the night of the game.

Yeah there is a $5 ticket out there with your name on it for sure.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who's playing QB for Boise this year?

Grant Hedrick, a fifth year senior. He replaced Joe Southwick when he broke his ankle mid-season last year. Okay decision-maker, okay arm, short, fast, really good athlete. Not to sound negative, but this ain't the Boise of a few years ago, not even close. I don't think it will matter who the QB is. I see Boise getting their ass kicked in this game. Hope I'm wrong.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC!

ETA: but seriously....FUCK OLE MISS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not to sound negative, but this ain't the Boise of a few years ago, not even close. I don't think it will matter who the QB is. I see Boise getting their ass kicked in this game. Hope I'm wrong.

I actually watched the 2011 Boise State vs Georgia game on youtube the other night. I cant remember how good Georgia's Oline was suppose to be that year, but either way I was still impressed with how bad that Boise team's dline dominated them for 4 quarters. I mean yall whooped their ass. Was a great game to rewatch.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually watched the 2011 Boise State vs Georgia game on youtube the other night. I cant remember how good Georgia's Oline was suppose to be that year, but either way I was still impressed with how bad that Boise team's dline dominated them for 4 quarters. I mean yall whooped their ass. Was a great game to rewatch.

Six sacks for Boise compared to zero for Georgia in that game. A UGA front that was speculated to possibly dominate on both sides of scrimmage. That Boise defensive line really was stacked with Shea McClellin, Billy Winn, Tyrone Crawford, and Chase Baker on that front four, all currently on 53 man rosters with three of them being drafted and three of them currently starting in the NFL. That was a great team, along with the ones that were a few years before them. The good ole days.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is that a bunch of us went to Atlanta for the UGA game. We stayed over and saw the sights. It don't get any better than smacking Georgia in their capital city and watching all those smug Bulldogs booing their own team and leaving in the 3rd quarter. We had to make a decision, since flights are expensive and tickets sold through the school $15-20 more than stuff you can buy on Stub Hub for better seats. So we chose to go to Boston and Connecticut for the UConn game, hadn't been to that part of the country in years. So we'll miss Ole Miss.

But Boise fans are lucky, we play in Hawaii, San Diego, DC, Vegas, the Valley of the Sun, the beautiful Rockies, the deep South, Midwest, East coast, West coast, you name it. Other teams play 7 or 8 home games and then maybe a bowl somewhere nice, travelling only to the same muggy places every other year. We Boise fans get 3 bowl games a year! Just can't afford to catch them all. So poo pah our "high school" digs all you want, we've kicked ass in lots of classy places. And I don't see YOUR team wanting to play us. I don't know how they'll do this year, the team isn't as good as it was a few back. But we've got a lot of young and hungry kids, we'll see.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides, if you can tell me a high school on earth with these digs, I'm all ears.

750370p986EDNmain36910296304_861107383904958_3422896662710167324_o.jpg

Lacking the BCS payouts and gigantic conference loot, we Broncos kind of have to pay as we go, every year, a new thing opens, this year the football buildings on the right, following along with the new training facilities, indoor practice facility, luxury boxes, sky center, and offices. Next, filling in the horseshoe to the north, after they win the next BCS game. Baby steps. Yeah, other places have better, but watch out, we're getting there.

Last edited by a moderator:

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mine as well just have made it ACC v SEC

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides, if you can tell me a high school on earth with these digs, I'm all ears.

750370p986EDNmain36910296304_861107383904958_3422896662710167324_o.jpg

Lacking the BCS payouts and gigantic conference loot, we Broncos kind of have to pay as we go, every year, a new thing opens, this year the football buildings on the right, following along with the new training facilities, indoor practice facility, luxury boxes, sky center, and offices. Next, filling in the horseshoe to the north, after they win the next BCS game. Baby steps. Yeah, other places have better, but watch out, we're getting there.

That is a gorgeous sight, but of course I'm biased.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It shows that Mississippi fans do not travel well. 5 hour drive? That is nothing.

Mississippi has been around a long, long time. The Archie Manning mania from the 1960s. The Mississippi fan base should be better at this.

It is a five hour flight from Boise. And that is worse because there is probably a connection in there to really drag out the travel. Plus, you have to get to the airport two hours early, blah blah blah. It is probably more like a 10 hour flight when you include all the hassles of flying and being cramped in some more than likely dinky plane.

I will wager there will be a pretty good walkup business from football fans and the Mississippi fans that started walking there last Sunday.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It shows that Mississippi fans do not travel well. 5 hour drive? That is nothing.

Mississippi has been around a long, long time. The Archie Manning mania from the 1960s. The Mississippi fan base should be better at this.

It is a five hour flight from Boise. And that is worse because there is probably a connection in there to really drag out the travel. Plus, you have to get to the airport two hours early, blah blah blah. It is probably more like a 10 hour flight when you include all the hassles of flying and being cramped in some more than likely dinky plane.

I will wager there will be a pretty good walkup business from football fans and the Mississippi fans that started walking there last Sunday.
Exaggerate much? I barely get there 2 hours early for an international flight.

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

from atlanta airport

Trak-a-Line - Security Wait Times - ATL

Domestic Main Checkpoint :
10 - 20 minutes
Domestic North Checkpoint :
10 - 20 minutes
Domestic South Checkpoint :
10 - 20 minutes
Last Update: Aug 25, 2014 09:09:33 AM (EDT)
Update
Airport advises passengers to arrive 90 minutes to 2 hours prior to their scheduled departure time. Trak-a-Line

These times are approximate and do not include baggage check-in and ticketing.
click here to receive security checkpoint alerts when the information changes.(Register to

Have you ever left from the Las Vegas airport at noon on a Sunday? You ought to try that.

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Expect Denver International Airport traffic snarls this weekend - The Denver Post

Minneapolis

https://www.mspairport.com/security-and-public-safety/security-f-a-q-s.aspx#time_security

How long does it take to go through security?

Average wait times at MSP vary by time of day and time of year. Busy times of the year include February through April, June through August and major holidays. The morning hours can be especially busy. The average wait time is between 20 and 25 minutes, but can be as long as 50 minutes during especially busy times. Generally, arriving at the airport at least 2 hours prior for domestic flights and 2 1/2 hours for International flights is recommended. Be sure, however, to follow your airline's recommendations, as many have specific cut off times for checking bags.

Houston Hobby Airport

Houston Hobby Airport Security Wait Times | HOU checkpoint delays

Please be aware that each airline has a recommended arrival time and even stricter required arrival times. All airlines require that you arrive at the check-in counter, the flight's departure gate and even onboard and in your assigned seat a prescribed amount of time before the flight's scheduled departure time. The amount of the advance arrival time required varies depending on the airline you are using. Most airlines' conditions of carriage state that with many of their tickets, failure to arrive at the check-in counter, the flight's departure gate and your assigned seat a prescribed amount of time before the flight's scheduled departure time may cause you to be denied boarding and cause you to forfeit any refund or other compensation due for the unused ticket even if you have advance seat assignments and advance boarding passes.

When traveling you are only as fast as the slowest person in front of you.

Heaven forbid that the airline experience any trouble. Or the weather decides to play tricks.

Have I gone very fast through check in? Heck yes. Have I gone very slow through check in. Oh hell yeah.

Cool listing for security check in times at a lot of airports

Airport Security Checkpoint Wait Times - dailypress.com

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you think the people from Boise are only going to fly out to Atlanta on Wednesday/Thursday, go to the game, and then head back to the airport on Friday?

Do you think there is a direct flight from Boise to Atlanta or do you think there is a connecting flight? United, Delta, American, and US Airways all have one connection.

Or do you think the people from Boise plan on making it cost effective by packing a suitcase, renting a car, going to the game, and going to the beach? Not to mention, isn't this upcoming weekend Labor Day Weekend?

How long do you think it takes to check in luggage? How long do you think it takes to return a car? Ever missed the rental car return at an airport you have never been too? Ever been lost trying to find an airport you have never been to? Do you think all travelers are highly experienced travelers? Have you ever driven in Atlanta during Rush Hour?

Best and Worst Days to Travel for Labor Day | Cheap Ticket Links

Top 10 Worst Travel Days | USA Today