• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BS Thread

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orange.jpg

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just ridiculous. Anyone hungry? You could shoot one, they'd try to fly away, and you'd still have a good shot to getting some more, depending on your skill.

Remember this?

[YOUTUBE]-1NyIsZXeqU[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skateboarder_doubleFail.gif

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You able to watch this game tonight M?

He usually watches, just can't post at the same time.

My wife and daughter left tonight to go out of the country. I won't physically see them for 39 days. It's going to be terrible. I was spending the time over there and just got home and watched some of the game (will get to the rest later, I already know the outcome).

It's the longest I will have been away from my wife since the day we met and obviously the longest since my daughter was born. I was really sad to see them go, but am happy a bit that I have some good news.

Nuraman, don't say anything on Facebook because I have only told my parents and my wife's parents don't even know yet, but my wife and I are expecting our second child. My daughter is now 21 months. We've been trying for awhile for the second, but when the mother is still breastfeeding (not to get too graphic) it's harder to conceive. Would have come helpful for some who don't want kids, only fool around with breastfeeding mom. Not fool-proof, though. Thankfully.

Ah, there's my TMI for the day. I can check that off my list now.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife and daughter left tonight to go out of the country. I won't physically see them for 39 days. It's going to be terrible. I was spending the time over there and just got home and watched some of the game (will get to the rest later, I already know the outcome).

It's the longest I will have been away from my wife since the day we met and obviously the longest since my daughter was born. I was really sad to see them go, but am happy a bit that I have some good news.

Nuraman, don't say anything on Facebook because I have only told my parents and my wife's parents don't even know yet, but my wife and I are expecting our second child. My daughter is now 21 months. We've been trying for awhile for the second, but when the mother is still breastfeeding (not to get too graphic) it's harder to conceive. Would have come helpful for some who don't want kids, only fool around with breastfeeding mom. Not fool-proof, though. Thankfully.

Ah, there's my TMI for the day.
I can check that off my list now.

I'm sure if I was in a similar situation, and I needed additional information/advice, I would have follow-ups that I would ask. So, it might not be enough information. But I would ask them in a PM.

On somewhat related topics:

* I remember on an episode of Nip/Tuck, a mom-to-be wanted to have sex with the father, because she was going past her due date, and sex is supposed to be a good way to induce labor. They addressed the difficulty of finding a workable "position" to use. One of the lines, during the trial/error phase, was "how the heck are you supposed to have sex?"

* Mad About You had a moment where they addressed the same issue, but since that's a comedy, they kept it light and quick. I think it ended with Paul essentially doing a push-up, to keep as much distance from his wife's belly (because he didn't want to accidentally hurt it).

* During another episode of Mad About You, titled "Outbreak", Paul and Jamie (the main characters) decide to tell everyone they're pregnant. Unfortunately, they accidentally tell it to the wrong people first, before they can tell their family. (I think someone at Jamie's work figured it out when they saw her put coffee in her mouth, but not drink it).

At the end of the episode, they finally tell their close family, only for some random person/couple that they'd met at the beginning of the day to run into them, and congratulate them again for having a baby, in front of their close family. (That person/couple was technically the first person they told, in an elevator, because they couldn't keep it a secret anymore).

I hope you liked these TV show references. Although the situation wasn't exactly the same as yours, as these dealt more with when the wife is still pregnant.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
* I remember on an episode of Nip/Tuck, a mom-to-be wanted to have sex with the father, because she was going past her due date, and sex is supposed to be a good way to induce labor. They addressed the difficulty of finding a workable "position" to use. One of the lines, during the trial/error phase, was "how the heck are you supposed to have sex?"

* Mad About You had a moment where they addressed the same issue, but since that's a comedy, they kept it light and quick. I think it ended with Paul essentially doing a push-up, to keep as much distance from his wife's belly (because he didn't want to accidentally hurt it).

I won't talk about position here or anywhere else for that matter, but yes, that's true and since my parents flew in to be there for the birth, we tried it. It worked, but an hour short. My parents were in the airport lobby waiting in line to board when my daughter was born. They were technically in the city when she was born. Not enough sex! Just kidding.

* During another episode of Mad About You, titled "Outbreak", Paul and Jamie (the main characters) decide to tell everyone they're pregnant. Unfortunately, they accidentally tell it to the wrong people first, before they can tell their family. (I think someone at Jamie's work figured it out when they saw her put coffee in her mouth, but not drink it).

At the end of the episode, they finally tell their close family, only for some random person/couple that they'd met at the beginning of the day to run into them, and congratulate them again for having a baby, in front of their close family. (That person/couple was technically the first person they told, in an elevator, because they couldn't keep it a secret anymore).

I hope you liked these TV show references. Although the situation wasn't exactly the same as yours, as these dealt more with when the wife is still pregnant.

I loved Mad About You growing up. I've tried to get my wife into it, but she's clearly watching it because of me, not because she likes it that much. She always wants to multi-task. I want her to watch the show because there are some things you don't get in comedy when you're on the internet or whatever. I hesitated to tell anyone here about the second baby because I haven't told my brother yet. I want him to choose on when to have his baby, not feel that it's time to get going. But then, I trust you enough not to congratulate me on my Facebook wall.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
scrantonicity33 calls Favors, Sexual Favors.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you cracked a brew tonight?

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Halftime or later. Wanted to cook/eat first.

It's going to be 22 oz Ninkasi Tricerahops double IPA.

My wife is going to the store now. Ill see if she can find me a Ninkasi for the 2nd half.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Kings move to Seattle, will they also be renamed to the Sonics or the Mocha Lattes?

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Kings move to Seattle, will they also be renamed to the Sonics or the Mocha Lattes?

Lol, probably Sonics. Since the city of Seattle owns the rights to the team name.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just once in my life I'd like an excellent seat at the ESA. I had good seats in Nov 2010, I think it was. When we came back and beat the Lakers.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope I'm not rubbing off on you. I know I haven't been too pleased lately, but I just see some major holes.

My wife is a no show with the beer, so my disposition is not sunny as I watch these boobs play. If I were wise, I'd cut my losses and flip it to Cinemax and watch the boobs play.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife is a no show with the beer, so my disposition is not sunny as I watch these boobs play. If I were wise, I'd cut my losses and flip it to Cinemax and watch the boobs play.

Or, make your own home movie . . . J/K.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or, make your own home movie . . . J/K.

Been married 13 years. So that's like watching National Lampoons Vacation. Seen it 10000 times and you can only get thrills at Wally World so often.