• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bryz tweeting today

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after the all star game he turned the season around, and then played lights out in March, he was not a terrible goalie for the whole season but March.

:confused2:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after the all star game he turned the season around, and then played lights out in March, he was not a terrible goalie for the whole season but March.

every fan i know of every team and every announcer i hear and every article i read and myself watching every game this season says Bryz had a horrible year and isnt a very good goalie and would be a back up on about 70% of the teams in this league. Your the only person i know who thinks Bryz is good. i personally hope he becomes uncontious and wins us the cup single handedly but more realsistically if we are going to win the cup we are going to have to outscore the other team to do so.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
every fan i know of every team and every announcer i hear and every article i read and myself watching every game this season says Bryz had a horrible year and isnt a very good goalie and would be a back up on about 70% of the teams in this league. Your the only person i know who thinks Bryz is good. i personally hope he becomes uncontious and wins us the cup single handedly but more realsistically if we are going to win the cup we are going to have to outscore the other team to do so.

looking at stats post all star game, pre injury, what i say is the truth. i apologize for looking at stats.

lol, other announcers and other fans. if you ask other announcers and other fans who is good on the flyers they may give you giroux and that is about it. so i don't care what their opinion is.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
:confused2:

what is so hard to understand. bryz played suspect until the all star break, played decent post all star break to march, lights out in march, decent in playoffs.

:brick:

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Me personally, I think it took him awhile to get his head straight, he worried too much about the spotlight, and once he got over all his stupid shit, he started playing very good and then he got hurt. I think with a solid defense in front of him, along with a potent , competitive offensive attack. We can beat anybody. Look at our playoff run, how many rookies we had was crazy, even on Defense. I just want a healthy team come playoff time next season, along with a return for the playoff appearance from Pronger!!:clap2:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is so hard to understand. bryz played suspect until the all star break, played decent post all star break to march, lights out in march, decent in playoffs.

:brick:

Ok i guess i'll take your word for it that Bryz is good instead of all NHL analysts, coaches ,players and fans. Bryz is a middle of the raod goalie that can be great at times and the worst at times. Thats not the goalie i wanted here for 9 years if you do thats fine. After i watched him in the Pens series i was embarrassed at what i was seeing.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me personally, I think it took him awhile to get his head straight, he worried too much about the spotlight, and once he got over all his stupid shit, he started playing very good and then he got hurt. I think with a solid defense in front of him, along with a potent , competitive offensive attack. We can beat anybody. Look at our playoff run, how many rookies we had was crazy, even on Defense. I just want a healthy team come playoff time next season, along with a return for the playoff appearance from Pronger!!:clap2:

SF you cant honestly tell me that Bryz is one of the top goalies in the league. The way i see it only the top goalies in the elague get 9 years deals at 5.6 per year. Bob was every bit as good as Bryz. If you ask any Pheonix fan they wiolo tell you Bryz was only good there because of the defense.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
NHL Player Rankings - G

Just thought i would post this for good measure

isnt that a chart on how important he is to the team winning? the flyers score much more than other teams so that may effect his rank in that chart.

bottom line to agree with you on one front here. i dont think that they needed to sign a goalie. i thought bob would have been fine with and we should ahve gotten a nabokov type guy to back him up. but everyone else was screaming that we had to sign a goalie. holmgren was pretty much committed to the big signing once snyder opened his mouth.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ok with bryz. He pisses me off and I don't like his focusing ability. But he can stop the puck if he puts his mind to it.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
isnt that a chart on how important he is to the team winning? the flyers score much more than other teams so that may effect his rank in that chart.

bottom line to agree with you on one front here. i dont think that they needed to sign a goalie. i thought bob would have been fine with and we should ahve gotten a nabokov type guy to back him up. but everyone else was screaming that we had to sign a goalie. holmgren was pretty much committed to the big signing once snyder opened his mouth.

Im just saying for a goalie that makes a lot of money and a long contract we couldve done a lot better.

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is what I've said all along.As for Bryz-I think we can all agree that he did not perform up to his expectations last year.

If he does not get his shit together,he'll be run out of Philly just like so many other goalies before him.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch.

He needs some help from the guys in front of him, too.

I think the style of the system has a huge part. If Bryz was the backstop in NJ, his numbers would be stellar IMO.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the style of the system has a huge part. If Bryz was the backstop in NJ, his numbers would be stellar IMO.

Yeah, but certainly injuries took their toll, too - our dmen corps got depleted and slowed down.

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ok with bryz. He pisses me off and I don't like his focusing ability. But he can stop the puck if he puts his mind to it.[/QUOTE]

First let's get him to use his stick,glove trapper,and body to stop a puck.

I'm not too comfortable with him trying to pull a David Cooperfield and use his mind to stop pucks.

hey,maybe Cooperfield could....nm

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch.

He needs some help from the guys in front of him, too.

Yes the guys in front have to help him more but you really dont here that statement much with the top notch goalies in this league and im pretty sure theres a reason for that.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ok with bryz. He pisses me off and I don't like his focusing ability. But he can stop the puck if he puts his mind to it.[/QUOTE]

First let's get him to use his stick,glove trapper,and body to stop a puck.

I'm not too comfortable with him trying to pull a David Cooperfield and use his mind to stop pucks.

hey,maybe Cooperfield could....nm

What's up 4th? So in other words you are saying you are confident in Bryzy's play much like any QB that wears the ugly blue and gold jersey? J/K just got back from Ann Arbor yesterday very early morning. Good time and yes that stadium really is the "Shithouse."

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

after watching hi play in the playoffs vs Pitt i dont see how you could say that.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after watching hi play in the playoffs vs Pitt i dont see how you could say that.

I'm saying this because NJ plays in a system that can shutdown high octane offenses like Philly and Pitt. We were stuck in our zone majority of the time. NJ sent 2 guys in to forecheck and we turned the puck over as a result. We never had a chance to counter really. Anyway, Bryzy in that system would put up good numbers. Btodeur helped as well because he is a master of clearing the puck out.