• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruins win game of the season, take 3-1 lead: Allen Webster aint ready

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's pretty apparent Pujols is guilty of the same thing other players are when they completely fall off a cliff

He still had a good year last year ... but like A-Rod before him. He isnt being paid to have "good" years

He has a pretty serious case of planter fascitius (i dont know how to spell it) ... apparantly its really bad

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just what the dr ordered

i see lebron and co handled business in standard fashion

blow the fuck out

Careful what you ask for. The bats in toronto are coming alive. Ricky romero needs to go back down. Jays need to call up another pitcher. Hopefully it will be sean nolin. .. drew hitchinson is a month away so thats not an option

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
They're biggest issue BY FAR is their bullpen

I know you hate the Rays pen ... but the Phils could give them a run for their money

im telling you....with mcgee and farnsworthless...the rays have the worst bullpen in baseball....and maddon will keep running those turds out there

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the angels may have fucked themselves for a decade if it doesnt pan out...and the more time goes by....the worse it looks

I have to think at some point this summer, that team will go bonkers offensively, but behind Weaver, they still can't pitch for shit

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's pretty apparent Pujols is guilty of the same thing other players are when they completely fall off a cliff

being latino?

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's fools gold B ...

BUT

Remember I told you in the winter that Zimmerman was their best pitcher ... love that guy

I think you're right about Haren, I'm just hoping for the best..

Zimmerman's on his way to a Cy Young once Matt Harvey starts sucking...

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Careful what you ask for. The bats in toronto are coming alive. Ricky romero needs to go back down. Jays need to call up another pitcher. Hopefully it will be sean nolin. .. drew hitchinson is a month away so thats not an option

hey didnt see you last night......fistpump....COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the angels may have fucked themselves for a decade if it doesnt pan out...and the more time goes by....the worse it looks

Truly ... but that owner is insane so I could really see them just spending more LOL

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point. I was going on the assumption that there is no way the Blue Jays are paying Romero

Even if Romero's doing an unpaid internship, I still put it as one of the 5 worst contracts in the game

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I have to think at some point this summer, that team will go bonkers offensively, but behind Weaver, they still can't pitch for shit

hamilton looks lost and disinterested....if you go back and look at hamiltons numbers post may last year....not very good

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jacksonville Jaguars fans against signing Tim Tebow start website of own - ESPN

Fans: Jags don't need Tim Tebow

Clearly angered by the attention a recent attempted petition on the White House's website and an ad by an Orlando lawyer received when they pushed for the Jacksonville Jaguars to sign Tim Tebow, a fan group is having success with a countermeasure.

“ Obviously it's frustrating to be constantly bombarded by the Tebow-mania. Many die-hard Jaguars fans feel ignored. We feel like our voices are not heard because we tend to sit back and not do anything brash and in-your-face.
” -- John Caputo, president of Bold City Brigade​
Bold City Brigade, which calls itself a new-age Jaguars' booster club, has created a website, "evenifhesreleased.com." The name of the site refers to the answer new Jaguars general manager David Caldwell gave at his introductory press conference when asked about the potential to pursue Tebow.
"I can't imagine a scenario where he'd be a Jaguar, even if he's released," Caldwell said Jan. 10.
He's reiterated the sentiment this week in an interview with SiriusXM NFL Radio, saying: "We just wanted a fresh start. We didn't want the same recurring themes coming up."
As of Thursday morning the new website had more than 22,000 clicks -- "Endorsements from REAL Jaguars fans that don't need Tim Tebow."
Bold City Brigade is two years old. The site went live late Wednesday morning.
"We are inspired to counter anything or anyone that chooses to attack or spread ignorance about our fan base," said John Caputo, president of the group. "We aim to do it in a tasteful and tactful manner which represents our mission and members."

"... The website is a direct response to the petition and the lawyer's ad, yes. It is our response as actual season ticket holding die-hard Jaguars fans. It's not meant to be anti-Tebow as much as it's meant to show support and solidarity for Shad Khan and the team's vision for the franchise and its direction."
Many Jaguars fans are frustrated by the national media's continued repeating of themes that are inaccurate: That the Jaguars need help selling tickets when they haven't had a blackout in the last two seasons; that Tebow would fix that; that the city doesn't support the team; that the team is on the verge of a move to Los Angeles.
"Obviously it's frustrating to be constantly bombarded by the Tebow-mania," Caputo said. "Many die-hard Jaguars fans feel ignored. We feel like our voices are not heard because we tend to sit back and not do anything brash and in-your-face.
"The media knows what sells. If a petition started by a random guy in New Jersey that isn't even a Jaguars fan can get that much attention, then obviously we are fighting an uphill battle. The website is our way of saying to the national media: 'You want something brash. Well then here.' "
"Enough was enough. For three years we sat back and tried to be patient as it hopefully blew over."

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Truly ... but that owner is insane so I could really see them just spending more LOL

you might be right....but sooner or later everyone has a limit....and who the hell are they going to get?? if pujols and hamilton dont hit they wont win....whover they bring in wont keep hamilton on the bench....which is where he belongs at the moment

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snoogins in training

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dealing with a torn ulnar collateral ligament and plantar fasciitis for a decade?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hamilton looks lost and disinterested....if you go back and look at hamiltons numbers post may last year....not very good

Yup i owned him last year, made the same mistake in round 2 this year. I'm lingering at the very bottom

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
t3CF25z.gif

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why do they need to send Romero down?

He just had an off year last year. Didn't you see his career numbers?