• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruins win game of the season, take 3-1 lead: Allen Webster aint ready

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude stop with the gifs already. All the guys from Boston are stabbing their computer monitors. Right now Snoogins is drawing a noose around that guy's neck.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-1481-1353279638-1.gif

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 330,000.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude are you kidding me, there were Yankees fans that never stepped foot in New York, crying over what Rocker said, anddddddd, its not like actual New Yorkers dont think the same thing. Ride the subway, you'll know what I'm talking about. Rocker rules.

But it was the Seven train, not the E. Here's a photo of it during rush hour:

images

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've linked all the posts below where "everyone" from Boston "defends" Ortiz as if he's clean:

Like I said, he's seeing things. He's usually a good guy but on the weekly bash Boston day this is the Ox we get...

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
This board gay as Fuck. You guys don't even talk sports. You have one thread per day that is 10% score updates that any retard with an interest already knows. The other 90% is faggotry, cook books, trolls, and some loser that died. I just wanted to join to let you guys know how pathetic you are. Like, way worse than ESPN general. Way worse than per. Just.... Bad

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ortiz: career DH + known roider = Never HOFer

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think, in terms of steroid links, Ortiz is a lot like Bagwell and Piazza...everyone knows they did it, there isn't direct proof, that test isn't "proof" because it was never leaked what he tested positive for..but regardless...there is zero doubt in any informed fans minds that any of the 3 used...

Bagwell and Piazza over the next couple of years will give us an idea if voters are starting to give a fuck less about it..which I really do think will happen over time and all these guys people are saying have no shot...will get in...

The possible exceptions are guys that were suspended by MLB...They're going to have the toughest time I think...

How about Arod and Bonds? Do they EVER get in?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 330,000.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont want to get aids from riding the e train either

I guess that makes me a newyork0phobe

No, it just makes you Uno's 12-week old puppy.

And totally natural.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This board gay as Fuck. You guys don't even talk sports. You have one thread per day that is 10% score updates that any retard with an interest already knows. The other 90% is faggotry, cook books, trolls, and some loser that died. I just wanted to join to let you guys know how pathetic you are. Like, way worse than ESPN general. Way worse than per. Just.... Bad

dinosaurs-show.gif

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Faggotry

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I discussed what was being discussed... Link to me calling any Yankees games "footnotes" to any other game or leave the boards forever

So in other words, you refused to discuss an embarrassing Yankees loss...'

1981536-godzilla_facepalm_by_epicfacepalm6000_d3ecctr.jpg

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when the names started getting leaked out. Some it specifically said steroids, Papi and some others 'PEDS'. Could have been anything. (Still cheating tho, for Oxen)

I'm going to preface this for Ox and the rest of the remedial students with the fact I am 100% certain Ortiz has used steroids...and am 99% certain his 1st name isn't David, his last name isn't Ortiz...and that he's actually probably closer to 40 years old than 37...

I always found it odd that when Arod's test got leaked, we knew right away what he tested positive for...With Ortiz? It's still a fucking mystery...

That might be his saving grace with voters...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think, in terms of steroid links, Ortiz is a lot like Bagwell and Piazza...everyone knows they did it, there isn't direct proof, that test isn't "proof" because it was never leaked what he tested positive for..but regardless...there is zero doubt in any informed fans minds that any of the 3 used...

Bagwell and Piazza over the next couple of years will give us an idea if voters are starting to give a fuck less about it..which I really do think will happen over time and all these guys people are saying have no shot...will get in...

The possible exceptions are guys that were suspended by MLB...They're going to have the toughest time I think...

I wish voters would look at each case individually and make a determination rather than generalizing the whole era.

If you feel Barry Bonds was a HOF player with or without, vote him in

You know Sosa was not, so I have an issue classifying both as the same

Roger Clemens is a HOF pitcher, unless you firmly believe the early parts of his greatness were steroid fueled. I dont

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me clarify what I said....and what I meant...

NY'ers = sports fan from the hub of fraudulence that is NYC and the surrounding Metro area...

That includes BJ fans that will disappear before the All star break...

BWAHAH HEAT!!!

:omg::agree::suds::10::lol:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 330,000.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhh, so BUCCS was the package delivery guy from ASSachusettes?

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish voters would look at each case individually and make a determination rather than generalizing the whole era.

If you feel Barry Bonds was a HOF player with or without, vote him in

You know Sosa was not, so I have an issue classifying both as the same

Roger Clemens is a HOF pitcher, unless you firmly believe the early parts of his greatness were steroid fueled. I dont

meh ...

I never bought that argument on Bonds ... Like people know when he was or wasnt using PED's .... He coulda been on other stuff and not roids when he was younger (same with Clemens)

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Arod has a confirmed positive test (and he admitted it). That coupled with his dramatic plunge since they started testing? I think its going to be really tough for him...and if anything additional comes out about him and the Biogenisis scandal? No way...

Bonds and Clemens? Too tough to call...my gut says yes, but it's going to take time...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bonds yes for me

Arod is a real tough one. I think there's a chance 80% of his career could be tainted