• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruins win game of the season, take 3-1 lead: Allen Webster aint ready

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
"come after you..."

A little full of yourself, aren't cha.

You said Rock had never mentioned the bruins in a daily thread title.

I corrected this misperception.

Then you stomped your feet and went "bu-bu-but...but that was only after a WIN!"

Then you went and pouted in the restroom, hoping Steve from accounting didn't come in and make fun of you again for crying at work.

Now, you'll be hoping that this turns into another 14 pages of fraid-not-fraid-so, because you're bored at work and you have this impression of yourself as some internet Olympian.

Follow your dreams, champ.

a post like that should win some kind of award

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2: you can't be this dumb.. you really can't.

That's the first correct thing you said all thread

A B_Lake telling someone else to "learn to read". Can't make this stuff up. Maybe I should start criticizing people on tipping more at restaurants?

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"come after you..."

A little full of yourself, aren't cha.

You said Rock had never mentioned the bruins in a daily thread title.

I corrected this misperception.

Then you stomped your feet and went "bu-bu-but...but that was only after a WIN!"

Then you went and pouted in the restroom, hoping Steve from accounting didn't come in and make fun of you again for crying at work.

Now, you'll be hoping that this turns into another 14 pages of fraid-not-fraid-so, because you're bored at work and you have this impression of yourself as some internet Olympian.

Follow your dreams, champ.

So you came after me and are now whining because I pointed out that you ignored my overall point...gotcha

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prior to today, which red sox fan called the red sox a footnote during any of the three previous hockey games?

So you take exception with using the term "footnote" as a way to convey the comparative importance of the Red Sox and Bruins' games?

I'll ask Snoogins to phrase his posts better.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CC Sabathia lost 2-0 to Oakland last week...

Here are the Yankee fans who discussed it...

2658356457_c8b0701bc9.jpg

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So nothing on the OPS?

shocked!

So..nothing about the final 18 games of April.

Shocked!

Uno..they've been free falling in the R/G rankings since about April 12th...

Because they've been worse since the start of may? Doesn't change the fact they sucked the final 3 weeks of April...

Hint...this is me addressing their numbers since the start of may...for at least the 3rd time...

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you take exception with using the term "footnote" as a way to convey the comparative importance of the Red Sox and Bruins' games?

I take exception with the fact that the term was only mentioned...as well as its meaning...after the red sox got embarrassed...and never once after any of the three previous games

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So..nothing about the final 18 games of April.

Shocked!

Uno..they've been free falling in the R/G rankings since about April 12th...

Because they've been worse since the start of may? Doesn't change the fact they sucked the final 3 weeks of April...

Hint...this is me addressing their numbers since the start of may...for at least the 3rd time...

No, they've been mediocre since the middle of april...and SLUMPING since the start of may

If they were so terrible at the end of april, why did you never address it? You only addressed your prediction after their May slump...because you're a hypocrite

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooooo....who thinks Jake Westbrook will continue to pitch a sub 1 ERA? Or Lance Lynn a sub 2? Or that the Cardinals will continue to hit over .400 with 2 out and RISP? Besides the resident St. Louis dumb fuck?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone said they didn't care about the Sox getting pummelled by a mediocre team? Or has someone said that they think the Bruins playoff win is more important than the Sox getting pummelled by a mediocre team?

If a the latter - don't you agree? Isn't the Rangers win last night more important than the Yankees'?

You wanna play dumb, thats up to you

You wanna pretend like Ron Burgundy has ever taken a loss like a man on this board, that's up to you

You wanna act like there isn't an excuse or disclaimer to every fucking Boston loss from that stiff, that's up to you

I never directed any of that "footnote" stuff at anyone but the girl that said it, you guys went to bat for her, I assumed you endorse it

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of like what you're doing with the final 18 games of April in regards to the Yankees terrible offense?

:laugh3:

You mean the thing I've addressed dozens of times now and that you've ignored my response to? Brilliant!

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take exception with the fact that the term was only mentioned...as well as its meaning...after the red sox got embarrassed...and never once after any of the three previous games

Well what are you going to do? It's his coping mechanism. You also already knew that about him, so not sure why this is outrage worthy.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the first correct thing you said all thread

A B_Lake telling someone else to "learn to read". Can't make this stuff up. Maybe I should start criticizing people on tipping more at restaurants?

I used to go to dinner with a group of people. One was a jhoo. When we paid the bill, we all just throw money on the table and add a certain amount for our portion of the tip. The jhoo always waited until the last threw his share of the $$ on the table. He would then collect all the money, add 15% for the tip, and if money was left over, he'd pocket it. If money was short, he'd just short change the waiter on the tip.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down doesn't think you're a piece of shit fan?

Sure about that?

Too bad we can't pull up his posts from the old site....

Let me clarify what I said....and what I meant...

NY'ers = sports fan from the hub of fraudulence that is NYC and the surrounding Metro area...

That includes BJ fans that will disappear before the All star break...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're intentionally playing dumb. He does this after every loss in every sport, and that's the entire point. Entire point

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.gifs are added to the gay list