• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruins win game of the season, take 3-1 lead: Allen Webster aint ready

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only player I don't like is Cano. He is expensive for a guy that doesn't hit lefties well.

Didn't like Kipnis...I think Colon is going to do well he pitches well on the road and has a good track record against CLE

Yup, time for Girardi to break out the binder, put all the lefties names in a hat, pick one out..... and that person gets benched for Ben Francisco (he of the 3 for 29 line against lefties), who will bat 2nd or 5th

Have I mentioned that I fucking hate that stupid binder?

Yankees will be fine against that bum.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically what you're saying is that Noone in Boston cared about the Sox last night because the Bruins were playing? Nothing to do with the loss.

That's cool. Some sports cities roll differently. We could move on now

The next person from Boston who says "nobody cared" will be the first.

And the next conversation you have about the Yankees will be your first.

Nobody has bitched out on talking about their baseball team this year quite like the Yankee fans.

Throughout April, all they wanted to discuss was the Blue Jays. Now on May 8th, they're dying to discuss the Red Sox.

Can't wait for that day that we actually see Yankee fans discussing the Yankees around her..

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I answered Pete's question, which he asked twice, about why Pettitte's blow out was the news of the day after it happened. Notice, how he hasn't said anything since getting the answer?

Sox pitching sucked last night and definitely a sign of a problem, but I'm not going to say that Rock has character flaws because he emphasized the bruins win instead. That's for you New Yorkers to do. I also know that if the Yankees had lost last night, you guys wouldn't be making half the noise you are now.

That's how it's worked around here for 10 years.

Yankees lose, you guys let us know about it

Red sox lose, you guys let us know that nobody cares

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I pulled a whoopsie yesterday, I edited all my teams right before 7:05 except for our league, so I cashed in the high 30s and fucked myself in our league.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I have to wait for Uno to interpret what you really meant

Maybe you could accuse me of saying something I never said and then run like a bitch when I point that fact out to you....again

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
awww the heimi town hoodlum is mad..

you know damn well he was talking about the fans of NY sports teams. not the NY'ers who root for other teams. and since when on these boards does anybody in here including you refer to me as a NY'er. you fucking dick.
so me saying "word" holds no weight as he clearly wasn't implicating me in such a statement.

Down doesn't think you're a piece of shit fan?

Sure about that?

Too bad we can't pull up his posts from the old site....

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nobody has bitched out on talking about their baseball team this year quite like the Yankee fans.

Throughout April, all they wanted to discuss was the Blue Jays. Now on May 8th, they're dying to discuss the Red Sox.

Can't wait for that day that we actually see Yankee fans discussing the Yankees around her..

This liar?

Yeah, he wrote a whole diatribe yesterday about me defending the Yankees like I play for the team

Yesterday. Because I never talk about the Yankees

Yup. That's Gold

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
spaceballs-what.gif

You started watching football last week you didn't even see Gerard when he was good

I don't like Cano either lol Only 3 games to pick from tho....

Word

I wanted to stack as many Oakland guys against Kazmir, that was the plan, and CC at Coors, no thanks. I went with Fister.

How come you can only start 4 that is bull shit...you should be able to start a whole team if you want.

Oh they're def better off with him on the DL

Im not sure bringing up Cloyd is the right move though.

You system has slim pickings outside of a few young guys.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3.9 R/G the last 18 games of April = "not slumping" because they were worse in May...

Got it.

Thanks.

lol

so thats a no...no stats for may

shocked...wonder why you didn't address your awful prediction at the end of april...you know, when you said they'd be a bottom 3rd offense...

oh because you like to move the goalposts and then accuse others of it...I forgot

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"footnote doesn't mean nobody cared!! Who doesn't care about footnotes!?!?!"

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I pulled a whoopsie yesterday, I edited all my teams right before 7:05 except for our league, so I cashed in the high 30s and fucked myself in our league.

You have not had the best of luck in our leagues or at least when I have been around.

-

cano doesnt hit lefties?

Only if he played for the cards

And my dumbass entered a 223 man for $25...

Never done a 3 gamer before I didn't even use my whole budget.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you could accuse me of saying something I never said and then run like a bitch when I point that fact out to you....again

I don't run, I just decide not to waste my time arguing semantics with you. You live to argue stupid shit, I have better things to do

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down doesn't think you're a piece of shit fan?

Sure about that?

Too bad we can't pull up his posts from the old site....

even if he does.. (which i wouldn't care either way) he doesn't lump me in with you guys. so why on earth would i get offended by his statement. especially when all you guys claim i am canadian? that post had nothing to do with me, and everything to do with you yankees fans