• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruins win game of the season, take 3-1 lead: Allen Webster aint ready

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the Yankees and all, but this Cubs fan is a true die-hard:

Tragic news from Chicago: On Sunday, just before the Cubs' game against the Reds, 28-year-old Maureen Oleskiewicz -- teacher and devoted Cubs fan -- died in the Wrigley Field stands after choking on a hot dog, reports the Chicago Tribune.
Oleskiewicz, who was at the game with her younger brother, didn't display the usual signs of choking, the paper reported. Rather, she merely slumped over and was unable to be revived by medical personnel. She was pronounced dead on Tuesday at a nearby Chicago hospital.
"It's horrifying," said Oleskiewicz's mother. "We're beyond devastated. A new word has to be invented to describe the pain we're feeling."
There's no such thing as comfort in a terrible situation such as this, but the closest thing to consolation for the Oleskiewicz family is that Maureen was kept alive long enough to become an organ donor. Her mother says she was told Maureen's heart was donated to a 14-year-old girl who needed it desperately.
The Cubs released the following statement:
"The Chicago Cubs are saddened to hear news of the untimely death of Maureen Oleskiewicz. We express our deepest sympathy to her family and friends. We will continue to keep her family in our thoughts and prayers during this difficult time."​

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Santa Blade >>>> Snoogins

but

Better Business Bureau >>>> Ku Klux Klan

If you're jooish, at least

nodding.gif

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so what was last night then.....because thats how a jays rays game normally looks the last 5 years

Last night was the jays getting there ass kicked. Romero was awful and subsequently they lost. They didnt get the big hit like they had the previous two games. Moore was on the ropes the whole game.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I do have a life, when the Jays are getting smoked"

BUT!
Can we all agree that 100% down is the biggest pussy on here - never shows up after a loss.
even in April and May

but after a win - he is at the computer by 7am

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang, she looks like my cousin. Graduated from Texas A&M in 2004. Doctor of Veterinary Medicine.

id bang your cousin

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahaha this shit is awesome

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice

i love the way his shoes go flying off

is that B_lake?

I might be in cowboy, gotta put in a team from my phone so i'll try before the early games

we would appreciate your donation

You have not won 10 leagues against us bro.

I ripped off a 39, 41, 45, and 48. Haven't seen you score higher than a 35 in our leagues. You want to dodge the games you can't hack the rosters that's up to you. But the excuses are :lame::lame::lame:Enough already.

Look how serious this kid gets hahaha...Ox had stated that cashing is considered a win on the site just saying.

I have cashed in 6 out of the 9 times I entered...winning outright three times. Investing $18 and winning $38.35. I know its not a lot of money but the point is I have over doubled my investment against you and the CBS'ers.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with that fucking awesome 4.69 era and 1.46 whip....what a beast

Uuuuhh david price.. look at his era. Is he a bum or did he just get off to a bad start.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look how serious this kid gets hahaha...Ox had stated that cashing is considered a win on the site just saying.

I have cashed in 6 out of the 9 times I entered...winning outright three times. Investing $18 and winning $38.35. I know its not a lot of money but the point is I have over doubled my investment against you and the CBS'ers.

I just think its super gay you can't handle a defeat. Every day I congratulate the winner. You come on here acting all ghey.

And that same day you said cashes don't count cause I placed higher than you like I have in the majority. Guess ox is your daddy? And yes when you don't play I scored higher than you.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta lot of doctors in your family for such a nut job

:yahoo::laugh3:

My older brother and two cousins are all doctors. My youngest daughter is probably going to be one too. I have the aptitude, but never had the academic discipline.