• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruins lose 3OT Thriller, Sox win, Yankees lose...we all win!

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting on the train...will log back in at 8:30 to see who else tried to be a hero!

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One down. Now, this is where you guys paint him a martyr of an evil and brutal tyranny. Prove me wrong.

I doubt that'll happen in this case

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No clue about what?

So people are getting banned or made restricted because they have NSFW avatars ... aparantly people have been warned MULTIPLE times about it

I had zero clue any of this was going on ... I know Scal didnt

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
he won't

he left four times last week and at least three the week before

two more this week and we all get free pizza

he went somewhere....cant receive pms....avatar is gone...never seen that act before

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

And Rock I'm still sticking around if you, Zig, JD, Dirt, Pickles etc etc are still around....

Though, I like the way VP gets you fuckers going...

fine.....you can have a fucking towel

now edit that bitch!

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We gave you guys a home when you had nowhere to go and I've bent over backwards to be friendly and patient. So don't play me off as heavy-handed please.

I think you misunderstood my statement. I'm basically agreeing with you.

And what im saying is that to some of us you come across heavy handed because most of us have no clue what the hell happens outside of this thread lol

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
So people are getting banned or made restricted because they have NSFW avatars ... aparantly people have been warned MULTIPLE times about it

its serious when pickles is serious....and scal is serious.....this is serious serious shit

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

VP's Dustin Pedroia hurting himself is a NSFW avatar? I mean it should be, but I didn't think non Red Sox fans agreed.

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I dont get, and i aint being a dick but how was blakes avatar NSFW? (did he change it from mila and elisha?)

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he went somewhere....cant receive pms....avatar is gone...never seen that act before

what did gen do? bitch about the bannings?

gen aint part of the problem

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
what did gen do? bitch about the bannings?

gen aint part of the problem

i dunno....he may have done it himself somehow....just dont know

anyway im out for a bit....got the gym again tonight....no one else get banned please

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you misunderstood my statement. I'm basically agreeing with you.

And what im saying is that to some of us you come across heavy handed because most of us have no clue what the hell happens outside of this thread lol

Outside the thread? Long-winded debates about the definition of SFW and outright refusal to even show a spirit of cooperation.

Inside the thread: Non-stop talk by a few of "pathological liars" and questioning whether we have the right to make and enforce some basic rules around here.

Our tolerance is on zero right now. We want 99% of you to stay but a few can't anymore and it's going to be a shame to see you leave over a few who wouldn't do the same for you.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VP's Dustin Pedroia hurting himself is a NSFW avatar? I mean it should be, but I didn't think non Red Sox fans agreed.

That leads us to the 2nd part ... not sure if its VP or not. But a small group of people have gone to other threads and questioned all of their rules and did nothing but curse at and bitch to the admins.

Like I said not sure if it was VP or not

This is what I dont get, and i aint being a dick but how was blakes avatar NSFW? (did he change it from mila and elisha?)

Blake got lumped in with the guys i mentioned above. They dont know Blake's one of the better guys in general. They just know he was complaining about his Av situation.

Basically just dont have a girl as your av ... its easy ... or a guy in a sexual pose, dont want to hurt cereal

Last edited by a moderator: