• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruins lose 3OT Thriller, Sox win, Yankees lose...we all win!

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red Sox top prospect Xander Bogaerts has been promoted to Triple-A Pawtucket, the PawSox announced on their Facebook page. The move was later confirmed by WEEI's Alex Speier. Bogaerts will be in tonight's lineup when Pawtucket takes on the Buffalo Bisons at McCoy (weather permitting).

Bogaerts, 20, batted .311/.407/.502 with six home runs, six triples and twelve doubles in 56 games in Double-A Portland this season. As incredible as he's been the last couple of weeks, Bogaerts initially struggled this season, batting .245/.286/.283 with 16 strikeouts to three walks in his first 12 games of the season. He found his rhythm at the plate, hitting .331/.441/.572 in his subsequent 44 games.

Bogaerts displayed an improvement in his plate discipline this season as he walked 35 times in 259 plate appearances, a remarkable turn around from his one walk in 92 plate appearances last season with Portland. He batted .315/.392/.531 in 351 Double-A plate appearances over two seasons, both while playing as the youngest player in the league. Bogaerts will be the youngest player in Triple-A.

A corresponding countermove for Bogaerts will be made.

:hope:

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth be told, I'm amazed we lasted two months in here.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO!!! What would we do without Snuggles relentless quest to prove rock's a liar?!?

Even if he is a pathological liar...plausible, the fact that snuggles, after all these years, things anyone fucking cares? Is comical...

but you're right...VP> snuggles or Uno...and >>>>>>> than snuggles AND uno...

I don't care what Rock is or isn't. I have fun with him here, and that's all that really matters to me.

VP too.

The other 2 though never could grasp this simple concept. There are/were the opposite of fun.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what Rock is or isn't. I have fun with him here, and that's all that really matters to me.

VP too.

The other 2 though never could grasp this simple concept. There are/were the opposite of fun.

So have we officially e-kissed and e-made up?

If not? Wait...I have this trade proposal I was thinking of....

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

ohhh my god.....hilarious

Last edited by a moderator:

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uno never even came back....i cant even take credit for this debacle

You're the Woody Woodpecker of this whole dealio. You found Uno's photos and posted him - which got Uno bitching to Hammer, which got Uno banned which got VP and Blade bitching about the ban.

Are you happy now?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...i think he gets pissed and starts blasting us....like i said if 1 of us pisses him off we all have.

The mods are no different from anyone else. They can get thin-skinned, too, despite all their protestations that they don't take this stuff too seriously. But, unlike the rest of us, they have the ability to kick your ass to the curb, oldschool.

Hammer's case is different, since he's got skin in the game, as the saying goes. The other mods, don't know and don't care...maybe they power trip from time to time. But I get where a guy is coming from when he says somebody could cost his family some cash money.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
laterz all....off to get soaked at a kids softball game that won't even be played tonight...

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This I'm telling you: We're not going to take any more abuse about decisions we make, in this thread or out. Village Plumber, Ron Burgundy and Uno have absolutely zero buffer zone between them and a ban right now. Anymore complaints or questioning of the way things are here is going to get them banned. We ignored hundreds of posts of their shit questioning everything and painting us as heavy-handed when we had bent over backwards to be patient and accommodating. There will be literally zero tolerance going forward. They can stay here and play within the rules and talk baseball if they want, but one word that strays into bitching about this place, our rules or anything else that has to do with the way things are and I'm going to let the mods enforce the same rules that apply to everyone else.

This thing with the avatars seems to be how a few of you are choosing to force our hand. We have a very simple rules that avatars must be SFW. But a few of you have ignored that and then when we ask nicely for you to comply, we get smartass refusals or long-winded responses about why it's not fair. Our patience is all gone on that too. It's all fun and games to you guys but you didn't just pay almost $2900 for a new server for the year and you don't have your livelihood at stake here.

You're doing nothing but picking a few names out of a hat to scapegoat. You want me to be the bad guy? Cool... I'll be today's bad guy...

First it was Buccs, then it was Uno, then it was Blake... Now you wanna string up me and VP? Go for it.. I guarantee you that it's not going to make your dick any bigger and it's not going to make the rest of the group get on their knees and kiss your dick with any greater frequency. Two days from now, five days from now, a week from now. You or that half-tard Misko are going to find some fresh batch of sand stuffed up your **** and you're going to flush it out with a fresh banning of some new members of the CBSers..

You've got us confused with people who give a fuck.

images

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
You're the Woody Woodpecker of this whole dealio. You found Uno's photos and posted him - which got Uno bitching to Hammer, which got Uno banned which got VP and Blade bitching about the ban.

Are you happy now?

listen....if its all my fault....which i can see how you are connecting the dots here.....i am the king of this group.....no one can top what i have done....even john will weep thinking about it

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the boycott continues

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So have we officially e-kissed and e-made up?

If not? Wait...I have this trade proposal I was thinking of....

Dude I've fought with most everybody here over something over the years, and I'm sure I will again

It doesn't bother me until it gets irrational, personal, or constant.

I even tried to give Snoogins a break more than once, but the fucking guy never changes.

I like to argue as long as it's none of the above.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, mercy...

Ron's apparently out....

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait, did anyone see a snoogins post that just got removed?

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I hear ya.

I think Hammer comes in here naturally on the defensive though, and saw your question as something that it wasn't.

He comes in here trying to swing his dick at us because certain people keep telling them we all stick together (after they go piss all the mods off)

But regardless to Scals point ... I dont think they understand that most of us are oblivious to anything that happens outside the daily thread. Like I literally had no clue what was going on at all until the last 20 minutes when I stopped posting.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO

hammer didnt even let snoogins crack his 2nd handle of jack

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude I've fought with most everybody here over something over the years, and I'm sure I will again

It doesn't bother me until it gets irrational, personal, or constant.

I even tried to give Snoogins a break more than once, but the fucking guy never changes.

I like to argue as long as it's none of the above.

That is why I can have sex with his wife and daughter...its nothing personal...no kissing...just sex.