• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruins lose 3OT Thriller, Sox win, Yankees lose...we all win!

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUCCS469
i dont know what anyone else has said to you on this subject but here goes.

uno is a douche...but he should be here..the thread hasnt been the same without him...and most of the guys seem to bring him up regularly...i am mostly responsible for getting him fired up.....its your site...do as you like....but i think its been long enough.

I moved him to Restricted, which means he can do nothing but post in the MLB board. No avatar, no PMs, no nuthin' else. And he's coming back with the knowledge that anyone can post whatever they know about him at anytime. If he doesn't like this, that's fine.
===================================================================

the bold is my original pm to hammer.....below is his response just in case you day crew guys missed it...hammer sent it to me about 5:30 yesterday

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so it seems the redskins are ok with a 4-5 year career for RG3

ASHBURN, Va. -- The Washington Redskins have no plans to change their offense despite Robert Griffin III's surgically repaired right knee that kept the quarterback out all spring and might keep him sidelined through the start of training camp on July 25.
"The zone read is something I feel in the long run helps a quarterback," offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan said Wednesday after the Redskins' final practice before training camp.

i
The threat of Robert running was the thing I enjoyed the most throughout the year. About halfway through the year, I realized we're not getting any of these blitzes that I used to see.
” -- Kyle Shanahan​
"Everyone's accounted for and there aren't many free hitters. The whole key to the zone read is just the threat of the zone read. If you're not honoring it, you're usually going to get 15 yards before contact.
"It was the least pass rush I've ever seen as a coordinator. [Defenses were] just sitting there just scared to death, just watching and not moving. "
Shanahan noted that Griffin's three injuries last year -- a concussion against Atlanta , the right knee against Baltimore and again in the playoff loss to Seattle -- came on pass plays not on quarterback runs.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUCCS469
i dont know what anyone else has said to you on this subject but here goes.

uno is a douche...but he should be here..the thread hasnt been the same without him...and most of the guys seem to bring him up regularly...i am mostly responsible for getting him fired up.....its your site...do as you like....but i think its been long enough.

I moved him to Restricted, which means he can do nothing but post in the MLB board. No avatar, no PMs, no nuthin' else. And he's coming back with the knowledge that anyone can post whatever they know about him at anytime. If he doesn't like this, that's fine.
===================================================================

the bold is my original pm to hammer.....below is his response just in case you day crew guys missed it...hammer sent it to me about 5:30 yesterday

And he's coming back with the knowledge that anyone can post whatever they know about him at anytime. If he doesn't like this, that's fine.

oh boy

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daniel Nava......All Star?

Could it be?

Unlikely, but damn........usually by mid June his numbers fall off a cliff

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Link Clarice?

image.jpg

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
manny machado on pace for 221 hits

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
snoogins PMing you guys too?

LMAO

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a moe he is

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if its true, im all for it

bring uno back, dump snoogins

that is actually an upgrade

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I get credit for running him off too?

i thought us boston pussies ran everyone off?

weird...the guy is a total nut job...claims to hate me, messages me he is leaving

i dont get it

maybe the paper cup with his meds in it had a hole in the bottom today