• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bruins@Flyers

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Rinaldo throws a clean hit, Iggy takes exception and a hack at Rinaldo with his stick, they talk, they fight both looked game (Iggy is a pretty well known guy at holding his own btw) & now people are saying Rinaldo viciously attacked Iggy?

I'm sorry but that's a fucking joke. If Iggy didn't want to fight all he had to do was skate away and if Rinaldo was as bad as you pretend he'd have been sent to the box. It also seems really odd with Thorton & Lucic that neither went after Rinaldo later in the game so either they thought or Iggy said it was all kosher. If anything Iggy was mad the refs got involved so quickly because he wanted to keep going.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A hack?

There's nothing to pretend. Rinaldo is a piece of shit, that's been proven time and time again. And yes, the hit was clean which is why repercussions weren't necessary by any other teammates. Regardless, Rinaldo was the one who initiated the fight, Iggy was probably just saying "fuck you dude, I'm gonna lay one on you later". But neither of us will know for sure... so who gives a fuck. Game over.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wrong....Iggy got up and went over into Zac's face.

Jerome got what he initiated....

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wrong....Iggy got up and went over into Zac's face.

Jerome got what he initiated....

^this, except he really fucking lucky the refs broke it up they should have let him take his beating for asking for the fight.

Plus hearing a boston fan say a player is a piece of shit is hypocritical with Thornton, Marchand & some of the shit Lucic has pulled. Then there's scumbag owner who basically masterminded the lockout after he signed big deals right up to the last minute knowing he'd never pay them fully. The fucker cost us all half a season.

You can all think I'm a homer but I'm tired of the pussy ass whining about anyone on the Flyers and then the same people defending their players for doing fucked up shit like guys like Neal. It's a physical sport with fighting and it shouldn't change. If you don't like it go watch a non-contact sport.

Last edited by a moderator:

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^this, except he really fucking lucky the refs broke it up they should have let him take his beating for asking for the fight.

Plus hearing a boston fan say a player is a piece of shit is hypocritical with Thornton, Marchand & some of the shit Lucic has pulled. Then there's scumbag owner who basically masterminded the lockout after he signed big deals right up to the last minute knowing he'd never pay them fully. The fucker cost us all half a season.

You can all think I'm a homer but I'm tired of the pussy ass whining about anyone on the Flyers and then the same people defending their players for doing fucked up shit like guys like Neal. It's a physical sport with fighting and it shouldn't change. If you don't like it go watch a non-contact sport.

Let me know when your balls drop.

Rinaldo is, was, and always be a piece of shit.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are fucking insane. Rinaldo is a puke. You have Hartnell and Rinaldo give me a fucking break.

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They broke it up when Iginla hit the ice, like they're suppose to do.

I will give you that he did hit the ice so maybe it was a good call by the refs, I'd have to assume they thought he was in trouble the camera angle was kinda shitty for the actual fight. However I think everyone who watches lots of games or nhl on the fly has seen plenty of fights where a guy go downs for a second gets up and then wins the fight.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Philly fans..they are more delusional than Bruins fans.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, Iggy can take care of himself. Everyone loses a fight now and then.

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruins finished month 15-1-1...sick. Didn't play great today but they were on another back to back in March. They did develop a bit a disturbing trend last few games by giving up 4 goals in the last minute of a period including 2 in the last minute of the 3rd, gotta get that cleaned up. Boys deserve a few days off.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was a good game Flyers showed that they can hang with the B's would love to see this match up in the ECF's...

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was a good game Flyers showed that they can hang with the B's would love to see this match up in the ECF's...

The Bruins would have to get by the Habs & the Flyers would have to get by the Pens, both teams would be tired and then that series would be a bloodbath. Would be fun to watch though.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I'm way late to the party, just wanted to add the following:

1. Great hit by Rinaldo on Iggy
2. Happy that Iggy didn't get hurt because Rinaldo caught him with a couple of beauties
3. Give Rask the Vezina.

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I'm way late to the party, just wanted to add the following:

1. Great hit by Rinaldo on Iggy
2. Happy that Iggy didn't get hurt because Rinaldo caught him with a couple of beauties
3. Give Rask the Vezina.

:agree: especially with the Rask comment