• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruce Miller on Frank Gore

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miller on Gore: Before the ball is snapped we've already had a full conversation - Niners Insider

Well, this certainly explains why Miller is so effective so quickly, Frank is telling him everything he sees and basically coaching him on the field. I also love to see what he had to say about how Harbaugh is treating every game and how he is treating the hype of having the division locked up sooner rather than later.

Q: Could you give another example of how Frank Gore is intelligent on the football field?

MILLER: Well, just when the ball is snapped. We come out of the huddle and get to the line of scrimmage and before the ball is snapped we've already had a full conversation on what's going on, what they're doing. So just his recognition and, like you said, his intelligence of the game. I guess seven years in the league, he's seen it all. So he can recognize it pretty fast.
Q: What makes Frank so effective?

MILLER: Just being in the film room and watching the games. And going over film with him and coach, I think his patience and things like that that go along with being a running back. Most guys want to just hit it and run the ball as fast as they can. Frank, he's more patient. He lets the play develop and he sees things that a lot of guys don't see. I think that's what makes him such a great back.

Q: There's already talk of when you can clinch the division. Is that stuff you guys can't think about?

MILLER: No, we don't think about that. I really like what coach Harbaugh said yesterday about treating every game like it's a Super Bowl. We're going to treat every game like it's a Super Bowl and go into the game like that importance is there. No matter what game it is. A division game, out-of-conference game. We want to win them all. So that's how we're going to treat them.

Another article that is sorta similar.
Miller has Gore's voice in his head

Last edited by a moderator:

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Agreed, I love the Harbaugh - treat every game like it's the Super Bowl comment. That will hopefully come in handy, sooner rather than later.

LilBigMan11

Ridiculous sports fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
After Reading this only one thing stuck in my mind.

Harbaugh at some point will bring us a 19-0 season!! everything this guy does just seems to be right! at the risk of sounding girlish.... it seems like fate! HES "THE ONE" the one to bring Honor and Class to the bay area just like the great Bill Walsh did.

Look at it like this walsh brought the nfl the west cost offense with creativity! and harbaugh is def doing the same things! i think its safe to say we are looking at possibly bigger and better things than we saw out of walsh...(dont kill me i know walsh was legen...wait for it...DARY!!) its back to the glory days of old And i am thoroughly enjoying it!