• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruce Irvin to the Raiders

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think he can be successful. Track record proves that. Will it be with the 49ers probably not. He was injured last year. He needs a good oline and some weapons. He can't play behind a bad Oline. He has his weaknesses. If he goes to the Broncos I expect them to win games, if he goes to the Browns he will fail.

His track record doesn't mean much because he can't return to a time before defenses completely exposed his weaknesses.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo

Tiger can't change his stripes.
i know facts are tough to fight. Some people dont understand that. no big deal.
Most QBs wish they could achieve what Kap has done in his short time.

Its tough to talk to haters. They dont get it. No one is saying he is great. I just think he has a chance to be successful again in the right situation. Browns are not it. Broncos yes. I would bet they make the playoffs and Kap has an k to good year(if healthy).

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its tough to talk to haters. They dont get it. No one is saying he is great. I just think he has a chance to be successful again in the right situation. Browns are not it. Broncos yes. I would bet they make the playoffs and Kap has an k to good year(if healthy).

ANY QB will win more games in Denver than in Cleveland.

The measure of a QB is, does he make a team better, not the other way around.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kaep would do really well in Kubiak's boot system IMO. He would get a lot of easy reads and simple throws out of it but more importantly it would MASSIVELY improve the Broncos run game as the weakside defenders would have to honor Kaep's ability to get outside the pocket if he broke contain.

Kaepernick isn't the next John Elway of course....but we are right now comparing him to Mark Sanchez or a rookie for all intents and purposes. And when you realize that, yes I think he makes the Broncos a significantly better team than they are at this moment.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its not hard to top what Peyton did last year(He was crap). So I would say yes he would help. Again its a guess. Who knows.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope we had that big argument last year(At least 4-5 seattle fans bashed the idea of losing players). This year you lost Irvin, and your 2 best OL. Wilson and Graham contract is starting to make and impact.

So 4 or 5 fans makes up entire fan base, seriously? So because Seattle loses players, I guess they can't be replaced? All good teams lose players and its up to the FO to find those replacements which Seattle's FO is good at except finding talent on the o-line. Wilson's contract was a must cause he's a franchise QB, which you have to pay. We'll see how Graham comes back from his injury so the jury is still out on him.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So 4 or 5 fans makes up entire fan base, seriously? So because Seattle loses players, I guess they can't be replaced? All good teams lose players and its up to the FO to find those replacements which Seattle's FO is good at except finding talent on the o-line. Wilson's contract was a must cause he's a franchise QB, which you have to pay. We'll see how Graham comes back from his injury so the jury is still out on him.
I didn't say the whole fan base. LOL.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep would do really well in Kubiak's boot system IMO. He would get a lot of easy reads and simple throws out of it but more importantly it would MASSIVELY improve the Broncos run game as the weakside defenders would have to honor Kaep's ability to get outside the pocket if he broke contain.

Kaepernick isn't the next John Elway of course....but we are right now comparing him to Mark Sanchez or a rookie for all intents and purposes. And when you realize that, yes I think he makes the Broncos a significantly better team than they are at this moment.

Good post.

I'd just say that the more that you line up with easy reads in mind, the more defenses figure out how to stop those easy reads. QBs must evolve. How many one read and go guys have had long careers? If Kaep is going to make it in Denver, it won't be due to playcalling that hides his weaknesses, it will be because he will improve in those weaknesses.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wizard isn't one of them. LOL One of the biggest Homers on this board.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, not so much. Good luck getting anyone to back you up on that. You simply can't handle the truth.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

purguy talks about haters. Irony overload. Universe creaks threatening to explode.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, not so much. Good luck getting anyone to back you up on that. You simply can't handle the truth.
Yes you cant handle the truth we know that. Its all good man. 1 Day you will learn.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Purguy gets his ass kicked and claims victory. It's all good.