• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browns unveil new uniforms

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like em.

And please spare me the "shouldn't they be focusing on the product in the field, not their uniforms"

A Brand refresh can be a good thing for a team, and those decisions are made by people who have nothing to do with picking talent and coaching it. Also its a good way to squeeze extra revenue out of your fan base.

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These uniforms are great...for a mediocre college program. These uni's will give Seattle a run for the shittiest uniforms in the NFL. Why do you try to fix something that isn't broken? That question is for Seattle as well...and Tampa, and San Diego, and Jacksonville, and Miami, and St Louis. Did I leave anybody out? Doesn't anyone appreciate tradition anymore? Damn.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These uniforms are great...for a mediocre college program. These uni's will give Seattle a run for the shittiest uniforms in the NFL. Why do you try to fix something that isn't broken? That question is for Seattle as well...and Tampa, and San Diego, and Jacksonville, and Miami, and St Louis. Did I leave anybody out? Doesn't anyone appreciate tradition anymore? Damn.
WTF?????
A NY logo is superior? I would be embarrassed to see that logo.....

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF?????
A NY logo is superior? I would be embarrassed to see that logo.....
Yes, the 'NY' is an iconic, traditional, and old school look. How would it embarrass you? That doesn't make sense.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the 'NY' is an iconic, traditional, and old school look. How would it embarrass you? That doesn't make sense.
It is not the "old school look" that I dislike. It is not the tradition that I dislike. It is not that it is iconic look that I dislike.....