• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brown Out

Caligula

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Not ready to return.

Brown displayed concussion-like symptoms after diving for a fly ball last Tuesday and landed on the 7-day disabled list two days later. He's scheduled for more tests on Wednesday, but it sounds like he needs more time. "I think it's going to be a little while," said Manuel. "Probably another week." Phillies manager Charlie Manuel said that Domonic Brown (concussion) likely will not return from the 7-day disabled list when he's first eligible Thursday.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sucks. If they can't trade Young today they should at least move Young to first, Asche to third, Ruf to left. Then if Young gets hot for a week or two maybe they can still move him to an NL team and get something.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(not trolling)
Does Phillys farm system not have that many great prospects at the moment? I don't really follow it obviously but I'd just think Charlie might as well call up some young guys with the way you guys are playing currently.

Caligula

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
(not trolling)
Does Phillys farm system not have that many great prospects at the moment? I don't really follow it obviously but I'd just think Charlie might as well call up some young guys with the way you guys are playing currently.

There are several that could be called up. This isn't just a Charlie" issue. It is a front office issue.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I can't think of any outfield prospects at AA or AAA that are very good but Brown is a left fielder so it shouldn't be that hard to work something out. Ruf can go to left and almost anyone can play first base. Maybe Asche at first and Franco at third if they want to get really un-Phillies like about it.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kelly dugan, another guy i'm a fan of, was bumped up to AA last month. he stuggled a little at first, 3-15 (pre all-star) but has batted .282 with an .821 ops in 71 AB since (post all-star.) .921 ops his last 10 games. something the phils would never consider, even .000001%.