• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brown on Sutter

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or are all of the interviews ever provided by Insider super hard to read and comprehend?

It's like a third grader wrote it, scattered random thoughts, run on sentences, no structure. I don't know what is ending and what is beginning.

Is it them or are the interviewees just not good at properly expressing their thoughts?

KickSave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or are all of the interviews ever provided by Insider super hard to read and comprehend?

It's like a third grader wrote it, scattered random thoughts, run on sentences, no structure. I don't know what is ending and what is beginning.

Is it them or are the interviewees just not good at properly expressing their thoughts?

Welcome to today's journalism

Psych3man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the Lombardi interview referenced in the article, Dean says something about "maybe not having a garbage can in there". What was he talking about?

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the Lombardi interview referenced in the article, Dean says something about "maybe not having a garbage can in there". What was he talking about?

Maybe about when the article says there were garbage cans blocking the doorway after they finally got through the locked door :noidea: