• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos with under rated careers

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know despite injuries I thought Knowshown Moreno had a good career with us.

4,700 total yards and 35 TD’s in 60 games. Unfortunately he had 2 half seasons because of injury otherwise I think he could’ve been in convo for one of our better RB’s.

Agree with this. He had the one year we nearly tossed him to the curb and then followed it up with the best season os his career.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good call on Knowshon Moreno @Duffman - he is worthy of this distinction.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One guy I can't believe I forgot to add to my list because I was crying about him being underrated his entire career is Ian Gold.

Gold was so underrated during his NFL career. The one downfall for him is that he has some inconsistency but overall very good player. I remember as a rookie he took the league by storm. Even had some Defensive rookie of the year consideration. Made the pro bowl as a special teams player. The year before he left in FA was his down year, Tampa signed him to a big contract, had an up and down year in Tampa... Tampa released him. We re-signed him and then a month later we were rewarded a 3rd rd comp pick for him from the year before while he was currently on our roster again. (That was awesome).... His next year in Denver he played at a Pro Bowl level, had a few good years after that then retired.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One guy I can't believe I forgot to add to my list because I was crying about him being underrated his entire career is Ian Gold.

Gold was so underrated during his NFL career. The one downfall for him is that he has some inconsistency but overall very good player. I remember as a rookie he took the league by storm. Even had some Defensive rookie of the year consideration. Made the pro bowl as a special teams player. The year before he left in FA was his down year, Tampa signed him to a big contract, had an up and down year in Tampa... Tampa released him. We re-signed him and then a month later we were rewarded a 3rd rd comp pick for him from the year before while he was currently on our roster again. (That was awesome).... His next year in Denver he played at a Pro Bowl level, had a few good years after that then retired.

I almost posted on Ian Gold today - got busy - thanks - good pick.

wishful thinking

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Al Wilson. He had the neck injury which shortened his career, but he was asked to cover a lot as I remember him covering WR's down the field in zone defenses, terrible scheme though. Great run defender, underrated blitzer, and can hit. Was fast and always around the ball. Al, Trevor Pryce and Champ Bailey were by far the best defenders on the team for a few years as the talent around them was so-so.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually had Wilson on my list and removed him cause I thought people might think it was a dumb add.

Wilson and Chris Harris are two guys in which people knew were good but I have always felt they were even better than most people gave them credit for.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was named 52Crash during his stint with us. He was a blast to watch for sure.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually had Wilson on my list and removed him cause I thought people might think it was a dumb add.

Wilson and Chris Harris are two guys in which people knew were good but I have always felt they were even better than most people gave them credit for.

Think how good Wilson would have been with Realy good instincts.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought some of our kickers were under appreciated. Britton Colquitt and Matt Prater come to mind. Even Jason Elam didn't get the accolades outside of Denver that he deserved.

Seems like we've been in punter purgatory for awhile now. Thank God for McManus.