• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos wins are looking more and more impressive

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, look at what some of the Broncos opponents have done. The Packers were of course undefeated before last night. The Vikings are 5-1 in games not played against Denver. The Raiders are 4-2 in games not played against Denver, and just shredded what is supposed to be a great Jets defense. Even the Chiefs seem to have finally gotten themselves back together after allowing the loss to the Broncos to linger over them. Their offense is starting to click and they just put up 45 yesterday.

The Broncos first half schedule hasn't been the cakewalk that everyone keeps saying it has been, especially since so many games were on the road. I hope last night's showing was a sign of things to come. Seriously, isn't that basically what we all expected the offense to look like before the season? It takes time to work things out, but the Broncos may have finally figured it out during the bye.

Now take a look at the remaining schedule and tell me what game the Broncos are likely to lose. Our toughest remaining road game is against Pittsburgh, who just lost Bell for the season. We get both New England and Cincinnati at home. Who will be favored to beat the Broncos the rest of the way? Maybe the Patriots, but that's probably it.

I'm not saying the Broncos are going to go undefeated, but if the offense is finally rounding into form, with the way this defense has played all season, this team is going to be extremely tough to beat.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night it all came together. So fun to watch!

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just some stats to show just how dominant this defense has been so far this year. The 2013 Seattle Seahawks defense is considered on the level of some of the historical defenses in NFL history.

That defense gave up an average of 4.4 yards per play and 273.6 yards per game.

Right now our Broncos are giving up 4.1 yards per play and 261.1 yards per game.

That defense for the Seahawks gave up 14.4 points per game.

Our defense right now is averaging giving up 13 points per game. Now I know if you look online at points per game allowed ours is actually at 16. Have to remember that includes the Pick-6's that Manning has thrown this year with 3. You take those points away and the real number our defense is giving up is 13 points per game.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One other thing that I loved from last night's game: the Broncos finally, FINALLY got Virgil Green involved! Since we let Julius Thomas go, I've thought that the Broncos could get good production from Virgil. He looked really good last night and I hope the Broncos continue to use him like that.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One other thing that I loved from last night's game: the Broncos finally, FINALLY got Virgil Green involved! Since we let Julius Thomas go, I've thought that the Broncos could get good production from Virgil. He looked really good last night and I hope the Broncos continue to use him like that.

I did have to laugh though when he had his big catch and run. He does not look like a natural runner at all. He looked fast don't get me wrong but it was definitely an awkward run to watch. I am with you though I am hoping they give him more opportunities. His speed alone should help over the middle to cause those linebackers maybe to take a step back.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We need him for sure .it showed big time ..TE play/production needs to high priority to win in playoffs ..

Part of Daniels and Manning's problems are there for a wile they were getting one practice day a week ..they were not on what so ever .. Lets hope this is more like it from now on..

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one problem I did see that still is a issue was to many no gain plays on first down Running plays .