• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos were it all went wrong !

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fox made a Decision to go power before the SB .. It bit him in the hinny in a lost that day .. There was a reason Gibbs was pissed at the OC..and jawing at him over and over he was wanting them to run the O schemes we were all year long . instead we went pretty much power all game and in doing so there D had it just were they wanted us No Screens made it easy to come crashing in on Manning .

FAST FORWARD TO last year .. We let go our most agile Guard in Beadles and go with Franklin Who is not going to be a Screen type of Guard we still tried but not going to happen with franklin .. In doing so this stopped all the worrying about out side containment by teams ..all they needed to do is sale out and come crashing down on the play .. thing is this can be fixed we got the personnel to pull this off . there is no doubt in my mind ..

I do think this will be fixed .. I seen a glimmer of hope this last game with 2 out of 3 screens being solid gains and losing up the D's some and firing up our O some and giving our OL some help in the Second half with the Raiders not sale out every play because they needed to seal the corners

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO Manning has yet to have a bad game with the Gibbs Blocking Scheme .. and our running was vastly improved that year , that year is key in were this O went into this tank we are in . this can be fixed !

theknight307

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning for all intents and purposes is very limited. He was always a fairly one dimensional QB. Now those skills have eroded greatly. People will scapegoat reasons for his struggles. Let me put it this way. Brady is getting sacked right at a higher rate (11 times in 160 attempts) and so is Russell Wilson (22 times in 148 attempts.)

This offense cannot work with his limited skills, which have eroded drastically. That is what we are seeing and this dates back to second half of last season, which culminated in a joke of a performance against the colts.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning for all intents and purposes is very limited. He was always a fairly one dimensional QB. Now those skills have eroded greatly. People will scapegoat reasons for his struggles. Let me put it this way. Brady is getting sacked right at a higher rate (11 times in 160 attempts) and so is Russell Wilson (22 times in 148 attempts.)

This offense cannot work with his limited skills, which have eroded drastically. That is what we are seeing and this dates back to second half of last season, which culminated in a joke of a performance against the colts.

I will say though that Russell Wilson's offense isn't doing any better than ours right now. They have 7 total offensive touchdowns this season while the Broncos have 8.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning is the Manning we had During the SB year ... That I am positive of ! Go back and see our game plans ...We were Screening teams into submission ..

We went power During the SB ,,,then Doubled down on power ...by letting go Beadles ... No pulling Guard ..That lead to no Screens ..In doing that teams have killed our O buy crashing down into the pocket .. Look Manning is not going any were teams know this ...

Here is the Deal Why not Try what Worked so Great before the SB ? I am fine with pulling Manning If it don't work .. But I seen a glimmer of hope this last week .

Thing is Manning is a sitting duck with out all of our Screens it keeps D's holding that extra Sec ..and that is all he needs .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is also what the Running game needs ..

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My biggest pet Peeve in all of this is Manning has yet to have a Record breaking pace with the game plan I am talking about ...Why in the hell would you Reinvent the Wheel...We have been for over a year ..all because Fox is stubborn !

This team should at least try one game plan for Crist sakes ..

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure Houston and Baltimore were very successful running screens with Foster and Forsett. Do ya think its possible Crash that Kubiak has tried this in practice and sees he doesn't have the guys that can get out there and make those plays work? Believe me I think it's a great play and can really loosen up a defense if it works but if you don't have the guys on the line who can execute it your screwed. Obviously the coach doesn't believe they can or he would because it has worked great for him in recent past.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure Houston and Baltimore were very successful running screens with Foster and Forsett. Do ya think its possible Crash that Kubiak has tried this in practice and sees he doesn't have the guys that can get out there and make those plays work? Believe me I think it's a great play and can really loosen up a defense if it works but if you don't have the guys on the line who can execute it your screwed. Obviously the coach doesn't believe they can or he would because it has worked great for him in recent past.

J. Thompson 1Screen 16 yards this play was the first RB Screen of the year . it was money ......This screen was a thing of beauty .Evan Mathis Was dynamite in this play he sprung the play , . Kubiak said had JuwanThompson not gotten hurt he was going to be used way more in this last game :clap::yes::thumb:
Demaryius Thomas had a decent gain each time I seen smoker Screens from him ..this game it was I believe 6 to 8 yards..

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing is Screens will help but I still wish we would steal all the rest of what we was doing that year .. I would take that O with this D ..

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gibbs has already made what changes we can with Manning and West Coast O utilizing our zone blocking and short passes and still having a pretty nice RG ! It was IMO as close as Gibbs dared to go ...Looks like he was right ..

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Quick pitch IMO would also make DE stay home ... the Raiders for two Quarters were not evern worried just straight out first man to QB ...after Juwan screen the DE had to hold for a second ..

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Juwan getting hurt sucks. I think he was on the verge of getting more opportunities too. Time to bring up Bibbs from PS. :).

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An injured Ryan Clady and the loss of Franklin(FA) who is injured for the Chargers now are big losses that hasn't helped the offense. So far no production from the slot wide receiver and tight end position plus Manning not getting any younger has hurt this offense more then some were thinking. No separation by the wide receivers except Sanders every so often doesn't help as well.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say though that Russell Wilson's offense isn't doing any better than ours right now. They have 7 total offensive touchdowns this season while the Broncos have 8.

However, Elway and Kubes would be doing backflips if the Denver offense was leading the league in rushing at 142 yard per game

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did it all go wrong ??

broncosx-large.jpg

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmm...... no. Bringing in Manning was not a mistake. He's one BIG reason Elway has been able to bring in some of the talent this team has. Broncos were going nowhere with Tebow.

that is the big thing of if not Manning then who? A good chunk of the fans were going crazy over Tebowmania. About the only way the team moves forward from that situation is if somebody with an even bigger persona comes into the picture and Manning was one of the few that could do that. The team has won a ton of games with Manning at the helm and like you said is part of the reason some of these players even came to Denver. It at least makes it a much easier sell to these players when you say "come play with Manning."

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look it is never a bad thing to look at were we went wrong to Lucas that is his idea... I am fine with his Idea...

Please expand Lucas ....By the way Lucas ...I love you ...

I would rather go down swinging like Alex Gibbs wanted this team to . He was pissed because Fox went into his Shell !

We are now still running that shell of our once great , Record breaking Offence ...Elway Fired fox because he at least wanted to go down Swinging ....Well all I am begging for is to go out swinging with all we can be ! This team is capable of being the best ever!! They need to fail at being the best ! Gibbs was right ! We need to fail before you make changes on the best Offence Ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the love of the game fail before you make the changes we did they don't work ! yet we are still trying to be Foxs Shell of a O last year . that drives me nuts ...They need our SB as there blue print !

I said at the start of the week I thought there was hope because screens showed up in game plans and they worked not bad at all ..so as with any pay that works that will be utilized .. I listened to Kubiak and he talks players not doing there jobs ! well I will counter that with all my statements above !!!!!!!!!!!!! You go into games with all the playbook . We are with last years what we did well !!!!!! That is Crazy . We are running the shell of a O that fox put this into last year ...we are running what we did good last year .. not the O we ran Durring the SB year !! Fail at be great first !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kubiak please let my Broncos be Free from these chains fox shackled this team with .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay now here is the deal ...I still say Kubiak is also right in wanting the Deep plays ...my thing is he is not Drawing from the right years game plans Start were we were a SB team ! Kubiak is a brilliant man but sometimes Brilliant men need a_________ to whisper into there ear to get them were they should of started to make his brilliant's shine ! damn If I can come up with the word ... I am going for a mountain Biking ..to clear my mind .