• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos Super Bowl wins on DVD?

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reggie Rivers - Wikipedia

Reggie Rivers
(born February 22, 1968 in Dayton, Ohio) is a professional broadcaster and motivational speaker[1] working in Denver, Colorado. From 1991 to 1996, Rivers was a professional American football player who played running back for the Denver Broncos. Rivers played in every Broncos game during that span, scoring 8 touchdowns. In 1993, Rivers was named the Denver Broncos' special teams Player of the Year. While still a player, Rivers began working for KOA radio; he also wrote a sports column in the Rocky Mountain News.[2] After retiring from football, Rivers moved to broadcasting full-time, hosting his own talk show on KHOW from 1997-2002. Rivers' KHOW show focused more on topical issues than sports, as did his Rocky Mountain News column during the same period (later, Rivers switched to The Denver Post). Since 2006, Rivers has served as KCNC-TV's weekend sports anchor.[3]

Rivers has also written five books: The Vance: The Beginning & The End (1994) - an as-told-to autobiography of former Broncos wide receiver Vance Johnson. Power Shift (2000) - a novel about a sports reporter and a player who hate each other. 4th & Fixed (2004) - a novel about a crime family fixing NFL games. My Wife's Boyfriend and Our Feud with the Highlands Ranch Homeowners Association (2006)- a comedic novel about a marriage falling apart in the suburbs. The Colony: A Political Tale (2009) - an allegory about foreign policy told through two colonies of ants.

HOME PAGE

I live in Highlands Ranch.
The book’s title was just made up.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read his book The Vance, my favorite player when I was a kid.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was cool re-watching these games. A lot of things that happened you forget about then when you re-watch and you remember it well, and your reaction.

Remember when Steve Atwater dropped the INT late in the game vs the Packers? Could have been a pick 6. Very easy INT. He basically looked like the WR on the play and he dropped it. He had a heck of a SB though.

or

Terrell Davis fumbling early in the 4th quarter in the Packers SB.

Vaughn Hebron almost scoring the first TD of the game vs Packers (if we have instant replay he may have gotten that TD)

I thought our DB's played very well in the two Super Bowl. The DL not so great, not a lot of pressure and our run D was pretty sketchy back then.

Darrien Gordon
Steve Atwater
Ray Crockett
Tyrone Braxton
Tory James
Darius Johnson
Randy Hilliard
George Coghill

All played pretty well in either both or one of the Super Bowls. I sorta forgot about George Coghill stripping Jamal Anderson late in the game to end the game. It was over with by then, but sorta cool to see him get a strip, Darius Johnson get an INT.. DB's that never get talked about but played a role in those Super Bowls. Darius Johnson played a huge role in beating the Dolphins in the playoffs. Tito Paul, Tim McKyer and Tony Veland all played important special teams roles. Veland knocked the ball away from Freeman on KR and McKyer recovered. Then Elway threw an INT to Eugene Robinson the very next play.

Tim Dwight gave us trouble in Super Bowl 33.