• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Broncos Raiders

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like carr as much as the next guy but have been hearing critics say he doesn't see the whole field on 3rd downs. were several plays in game where he had wide open receivers he never saw.

He's a rookie, his vision should get better with more experience. The game slows down as players gain the much needed experience.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like carr as much as the next guy but have been hearing critics say he doesn't see the whole field on 3rd downs. were several plays in game where he had wide open receivers he never saw.

YA he definitely doesn't see it all. That was my major criticism of him and still is. But, BUT, he has improved greatly in this regard. And thats why im happy with him. He has progressed as the weeks go by.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No rookie QB is going to see the whole field with zero run game.. Heck we gave the HOF PM happy feet in the first half, cuz he didn't want to run the ball.. 2 picks and could of had more, batted balls even got a few hits on him.. Thats what happens when you only pass the ball, and the other teams know thats all you are going to do.. But in our case, thats ALL we can do!! Once PM decided to RUN the ball, it OPENED everything up for them!! Pitch and catch from there on out for them.. Shoot if it wasn't for Carr's lightning fast release, he would be on the IR by now!! Hey Maybe we should ask Carr to hold the ball longer and take BIG HITS from the monster PASS RUSH he is facing weekly?? Cuz every team knows we can't RUN!! They just T'ing off on our ROOKIE!! Carr is a rookie!! Let's NOT ruin him yet!! Let's give our NEW coaching staff NEXT year a chance to coach him up, and put better players around him..

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was at the game and once in the first half he missed a wide open Reese but other than that it was rare a receiver was open at all.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I wasn't on to participate, I love game threads!

I was out w the family, several b-days to celebrate, but had the game on the tablet. Watched in it's entirety when I got home.

In all honesty, our boy Carr could and should be a very good pro QB, when given support. What we are putting him through now borders on cruel and unusual punishment, he deserves way better than he is getting right now. If I was in charge I would be...... surprise........

POUNDING THAT ROCK. PERIOD. END OF SENTENCE.

Pound that rock and expand on the game plan from there, get back to basics, as we are obviously deficient in that elementary fundamental part of the game. If we can't run the ball we are shit out of luck.

It can't be as complicated as we are making it seem, get back to fundamentals and expand on that.

First and foremost learn how to run with the ball, then let Carr do his thing.