• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Broncos @ Raiders MNF final game of week 1

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey the Broncos had almost 400 yards of Offense, too bad the Defense decided to shit the bed.

Defense in general did okay. It was the two early scoring drives where they exclusively picked on Yiadom that made the difference. Aside from Yiadom, the defense was decent. Need to be more stout against the run, but there's potential there.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the broncos offense getting 9 points out of their first 3 red zone possessions had nothing to do with it? Cool

Never said the offense was great, but the defense completely blew ass tonight. The Offense struggled in the red zone but at least they showed up.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense in general did okay. It was the two early scoring drives where they exclusively picked on Yiadom that made the difference. Aside from Yiadom, the defense was decent. Need to be more stout against the run, but there's potential there.

Defense basically got zero pressure all night, no sacks, no turnovers, gashed on the ground, I wouldn’t say they were anywhere close to decent.

Last edited:

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense basically got zero pressure all night, no sacks, no turnovers, I wouldn’t say they were anywhere close to decent.

Raiders had a good game plan. Lots of quick throws to counter our pass rush. Obviously need our corners to play tighter, but I'm sure Fangio knows what adjustments need to be made. Carr basically had whoever Yiadom was covering open all night. Gotta see how we do once Callahan gets healthy before we can really judge the D.

Yiadom for sure was THE liability tonight.