• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos fans

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you had to pick one guy on your team you think doesn't get the highlights he deserves and you wish everyone could sit down and just watch film of, who would it be and why?

For us I wish everyone could see the film of Earl Thomas all season long. He is just incredibly fast, hits like a truck, and breaks on plays better than anyone in football. Watching him come from a free safety spot 20 yards downfield and blowing up a screen 5 yards behind the line of scrimmage is a thing of beauty.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a Denver fan… But I've never heard of Terrance Knighton until watching this year's playoffs, and he looks like a BEAST!

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this guy peyton manning is unheard of. hes gonna be good some day.

but seriously... maybe robert ayers?

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Broncos fan, I'd have to go with Danny Trevathan. For being somewhat undersized, the guy is always in on plays, and has a real knack for getting through the LOS. He's our best cover LB (took that title from Woodyard this year), and he's about as sure a tackler as we have on the team.

I watched him alot at Kentucky, and honestly thought Denver may have found a diamond in the rough when they drafted him. It appears to be turning out that way.

Another guys who's been phenomenal this year is DRC. He's gotten quite a bit of praise for his play this year locally, but not so much nationally. He was easily a top 10 corner this year, maybe top 5. Rarely did teams throw at him, and when they did he was breaking up plays left and right. Doesn't have the sexy pick numbers that some other corners do, but he was key to our defense and handled our opponents #1 WR every game.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honorable mentions:

1) Knowshon - Dude had a killer year, and he's FINALLY stayed healthy through the whole season.
2) Shaun Phillips- Been our best pass rusher all year. I don't think any of us expected him to fill in as well for Von Miller as he did. This might have been Denver's best FA signing offseason in history.
3) Julius Thomas- Quickly becoming a household name. When he gets down the little nuances of the NFL game, he'll be one of the best TE's for the next 10 year, barring any serious injury.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Broncos fan, I'd have to go with Danny Trevathan. For being somewhat undersized, the guy is always in on plays, and has a real knack for getting through the LOS. He's our best cover LB (took that title from Woodyard this year), and he's about as sure a tackler as we have on the team.

I watched him alot at Kentucky, and honestly thought Denver may have found a diamond in the rough when they drafted him. It appears to be turning out that way.

Another guys who's been phenomenal this year is DRC. He's gotten quite a bit of praise for his play this year locally, but not so much nationally. He was easily a top 10 corner this year, maybe top 5. Rarely did teams throw at him, and when they did he was breaking up plays left and right. Doesn't have the sexy pick numbers that some other corners do, but he was key to our defense and handled our opponents #1 WR every game.

Good calls on Trevathon, who is really an unknown to most fans, and DRC, who has really resurrected his career this year, Doc.

Malik Jackson is another guy who I suspect most fans, other than Broncos fans, don't know much about, but who has also been a big contributor this year. He is a versatile defensive lineman who can pressure QBs from both outside and inside. As a second year player drafted in the fifth round out of Tennessee, Jackson didn't lay much last year, but he has really stepped up this year, taking advantage of Kevin Vickerson going on IR, leading the team in both tackles for loss and QB hurries.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DRC would be my choice. On PFF he actually graded out better than Richard Sherman (before everybody goes crazy I don't think he is better than Richard Sherman) and other than one bad game against Dallas I can't remember him having a bad game. The guy has locked down one side of the field and just hardly ever has a quarterback look his way. I think over the last few weeks of the season his skills finally got noticed a little more when Champ came back and the secondary just dominated teams. I know everybody says the Bronco secondary has stunk all year but not so sure that is because of the Corner play. I would say the safety position is where the team is lacking especially now that Champ is back.

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Clark did an amazing and totally unexpected job after Clady went down. I honestly didn't think Peyton would survive the year when that happened.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good calls on Trevathon, who is really an unknown to most fans, and DRC, who has really resurrected his career this year, Doc.

Malik Jackson is another guy who I suspect most fans, other than Broncos fans, don't know much about, but who has also been a big contributor this year. He is a versatile defensive lineman who can pressure QBs from both outside and inside. As a second year player drafted in the fifth round out of Tennessee, Jackson didn't lay much last year, but he has really stepped up this year, taking advantage of Kevin Vickerson going on IR, leading the team in both tackles for loss and QB hurries.

Yes sir. Another late round pick that appears to have a bright future ahead of him. He's really made his presence felt the 2nd half of the year when he started getting some substantial PT :clap:

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Clark did an amazing and totally unexpected job after Clady went down. I honestly didn't think Peyton would survive the year when that happened.

Excellent call on this one too boltfan. He had a shaky first game or two, but he's really come on strong down the stretch. One thing I've noticed, and loved about Clark is even when he does get beat he's not letting his man get to Peyton. Sure, he's gotten flagged for some WWF moves, but I'd rather see that than have some DE spear Peyton between the 1 and the 8. Clark has filled in way above expectations IMO. I'll be curious to see if any teams come at us in the offseason for him. He's shown he's a more than capable LT, and I'm sure some teams will inquire about him once we have Clady back.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent call on this one too boltfan. He had a shaky first game or two, but he's really come on strong down the stretch. One thing I've noticed, and loved about Clark is even when he does get beat he's not letting his man get to Peyton. Sure, he's gotten flagged for some WWF moves, but I'd rather see that than have some DE spear Peyton between the 1 and the 8. Clark has filled in way above expectations IMO. I'll be curious to see if any teams come at us in the offseason for him. He's shown he's a more than capable LT, and I'm sure some teams will inquire about him once we have Clady back.

He really is the perfect trade bait. Just had a great season protecting Peyton, has a very low very cap friendly contract right now, and has a great chance to showcase his skills on the biggest stage in sports.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone on the Broncos sucks. They only got to the big game 'cause the refs favored them. They have zero injuries while the Pats played with their fifth string of players. Belichick felt bad for Fox and for Manning so he pulled back the reigns and let them win. We still probably would have won but Talib got crushed on a totally illegal play by one of Denver's biggest players.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone on the Broncos sucks. They only got to the big game 'cause the refs favored them. They have zero injuries while the Pats played with their fifth string of players. Belichick felt bad for Fox and for Manning so he pulled back the reigns and let them win. We still probably would have won but Talib got crushed on a totally illegal play by one of Denver's biggest players.

Do you feel better now?

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cdumler...YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cdumler...YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Depends which truth that is I guess. If it is that rambling you just posted I can handle all that just fine as I watch my team play in the Super Bowl!

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dunno, but I'm thinking this is tongue and cheek, myself, LOL!~

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah, we've schooled Homer enough times how we had just as many significant injuries, so I'm thinking he's just bustin' balls. They need something to do....

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee guys, really? If that wasn't obvious funnin' around, I don't know what would be. Chillax man, Wilson ain't gonna beat ya~