• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bron Bron and Cavs wrap up the 2 seed

Inconceivable

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of the Cleveland Cavs, they should have wiped out the Boston Celtics from making the playoffs while they had the chance; now they will be facing a hot team and much stiffer competition. Indiana Pacers and Celtics are hot going into playoffs. Had they Cavs not rested players and gave away wins to Celtics, Celtics may be 8th or out of the playoffs and maybe Nets are in by now. Nets may still make it but they are an easier match-up for Atlanta or Cleveland than Indiana or Boston. Atlanta made same mistake by beating the Nets twice and putting them on brink of being eliminated from playoffs in which case they will have to deal with the tougher Indiana team. So I see both of these teams shooting themselves in the foot -- Cleveland in letting Boston win and in Atlanta in not letting Brooklyn Nets win.

Amazingly Atlanta did rest players against some of their other opponents and amazingly Cleveland didn't rest their players against Detroit.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's an upset here or very tough series in first round for these two teams, and they will have no one to blame but themselves.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of the Cleveland Cavs, they should have wiped out the Boston Celtics from making the playoffs while they had the chance; now they will be facing a hot team and much stiffer competition. Indiana Pacers and Celtics are hot going into playoffs. Had they Cavs not rested players and gave away wins to Celtics, Celtics may be 8th or out of the playoffs and maybe Nets are in by now. Nets may still make it but they are an easier match-up for Atlanta or Cleveland than Indiana or Boston. Atlanta made same mistake by beating the Nets twice and putting them on brink of being eliminated from playoffs in which case they will have to deal with the tougher Indiana team. So I see both of these teams shooting themselves in the foot -- Cleveland in letting Boston win and in Atlanta in not letting Brooklyn Nets win.

Amazingly Atlanta did rest players against some of their other opponents and amazingly Cleveland didn't rest their players against Detroit.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's an upset here or very tough series in first round for these two teams, and they will have no one to blame but themselves.

Totally agree on Pacer/Hawks, if it happens. PG is back and the Pacers aren't that different from the team that was the 1 seed last year. (If it Happens the Hawks and Pacers will be the first teams in NBA history to swap #1 & #8 seeds in back to back seasons).

Totally disagree on Cavs/Celtics... and I don't think its cause I'm being a Cavs homer. Between Miami, Indiana, Brooklyn, and Boston.... I would pick Boston to be the least likely make noise in a series. By a wide margin. Its impressive what they've done... but the other teams all have several veterans with serious playoff experience.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree on Pacer/Hawks, if it happens. PG is back and the Pacers aren't that different from the team that was the 1 seed last year. (If it Happens the Hawks and Pacers will be the first teams in NBA history to swap #1 & #8 seeds in back to back seasons).

Totally disagree on Cavs/Celtics... and I don't think its cause I'm being a Cavs homer. Between Miami, Indiana, Brooklyn, and Boston.... I would pick Boston to be the least likely make noise in a series. By a wide margin. Its impressive what they've done... but the other teams all have several veterans with serious playoff experience.

I totally agree.
It's probably the only team in the history of he NBA whose best player comes off the bench.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:corso: Not so fast my friend.

The thing about young teams is that they can get full of confidence and win a series or at least extend one because they "don't know no better."

The Cavs probably crush them in 4-5 games. But the C's have been playing well of late and if the Cavs let them get a little confidence, they could find out that they have their hands full.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs wanted this match up. Boston does not have any rim protectors and LeBron and company will be at the rim at will. Cavs in 4 and the C's fans will understand just how far off they really are.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's: They hate us cause they anus

get it right man

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not gonna happen(but i'd LOVE to see it)...

Yeah they don't have a shot in hell pulling off this upset. Although it's nice to see the Celtics back in the playoffs, even if it'll only be for a series.