• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breakout player for 2016

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaylon Smith giving Cowboys fans reason for hope

Sounds promising on Smith, most likely not this season, but yes for 2017.
Not sure that Smith makes it back, but let's say for a second he is ready to go next year to start the season...or even two years from now to start the season good to go....trying to imagine how this Cowboys draft might be rates 5 years from now in retrospect...Zeke, Dak, Smith, Tapper, Collins...Hmm

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure that Smith makes it back, but let's say for a second he is ready to go next year to start the season...or even two years from now to start the season good to go....trying to imagine how this Cowboys draft might be rates 5 years from now in retrospect...Zeke, Dak, Smith, Tapper, Collins...Hmm

It is all about his nerves regenerating. Until I hear news about that, nothing new to see here.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith was great at ND. I just don't think it was smart to pick him at that spot. He could have been taKen in the 5th round. The defense could have used more immediate help and myles jack would have provided that help.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith was great at ND. I just don't think it was smart to pick him at that spot. He could have been taKen in the 5th round. The defense could have used more immediate help and myles jack would have provided that help.
No way way in hell does he make it to the 5th round. I understand not wanting to use a 2nd on him, but some team was going to. It was either there or never.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see 5th either

no question jerry pulled that lever at the very least one round to soon

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way way in hell does he make it to the 5th round. I understand not wanting to use a 2nd on him, but some team was going to. It was either there or never.
There or never? Based on what? I'd be surprised if we waited and he wasn't sitting still there in the 3rd for us and maybe even later. But, like so many before we will just never know for sure what would have happened. It only takes one team to think a player is worth taking to have him taken.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There or never? Based on what? I'd be surprised if we waited and he wasn't sitting still there in the 3rd for us and maybe even later. But, like so many before we will just never know for sure what would have happened. It only takes one team to think a player is worth taking to have him taken.
Yes I did overstate saying never, but rumors are others we're ready to pull the trigger in 2nd. When Arlington said the forth, I just had to shake my head.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen it reported that he was going to the Patriots later in round two or three at the latest. I agree that it was one round too soon either way.
On a side note, I wonder if Jerry is happy he wasn't able to trade his two and three to come back into the 1st and get Lynch now...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen it reported that he was going to the Patriots later in round two or three at the latest. I agree that it was one round too soon either way.
On a side note, I wonder if Jerry is happy he wasn't able to trade his two and three to come back into the 1st and get Lynch now...
Great Point!
In January Dallas was all over Prescott and yet right before the draft they pushed for Lynch. It appears Dallas was lucky all the way around instead of being in the know, like it seemed in January

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is always a story out there about who was apparently going to do what and I think it's often total BS. We read the same thing with Frederick and Stephen McGee. Regardless, you really think the Pats are the type of team to leak what they were thinking? BB would probably fire someone on the spot if he found out.

Not just Lynch, but Cook too!!! Imagine if Smith gets back to 100% and Dak keeps impressing? Could be a decent draft class:thumb:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is always a story out there about who was apparently going to do what and I think it's often total BS. We read the same thing with Frederick and Stephen McGee. Regardless, you really think the Pats are the type of team to leak what they were thinking? BB would probably fire someone on the spot if he found out.

Not just Lynch, but Cook too!!! Imagine if Smith gets back to 100% and Dak keeps impressing? Could be a decent draft class:thumb:

Hell I like the latter part of our draft . Prescott, Brown, Jackson, Frazier