• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING: TOM BRADY SUSPENDED!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Handihomo if I promise to send you a pair of my underwear after I get done working out will you leave me alone?

NWPATSHOMO, what kind of faggot wants to send a grown hetero, awesome man his panties? You gone beyond gay and now you're just acting like a creepy weirdo stalker. Get to steppin' , fruity pants.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NWPATSHOMO, what kind of faggot wants to send a grown hetero, awesome man his panties? You gone beyond gay and now you're just acting like a creepy weirdo stalker. Get to steppin' , fruity pants.
Says the homo who continually posted homo avis:rolleyes2:. You're so cute when you're angry. Now run along little douche and let the grown ups chat. Underwear on the way so you can continue your fantasies.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the homo who continually posted homo avis:rolleyes2:. You're so cute when you're angry. Now run along little douche and let the grown ups chat. Underwear on the way so you can continue your fantasies.

angry? lol, like I'm upset continually clowning on your faggoty ass and confirming to everyone what a raging retarded homo you are. First you go full meltdown over non Tom Brady apologists, then you turn into super Queer and

now you're trying to ship me your underwear. Ummmm, yeah, you caught tGhey.

c6091558779ce6cd2a1e1bb2e7ff37de61abfd2ef7c5cc272d97f7f177d1a625.jpg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
angry? lol, like I'm upset continually clowning on your faggoty ass and confirming to everyone what a raging retarded homo you are. First you go full meltdown over non Tom Brady apologists, then you turn into super Queer and

now you're trying to ship me your underwear. Ummmm, yeah, you caught tGhey.

View attachment 113322
Handicrapper, I over-nighted them for you so you can stop acting like a scorned homosexual bitch.
I need a good laugh tell us again how you're 78% winnings in make believe land are doing?
That or post another handiback mountain avi of you and your partner.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Handicrapper, I over-nighted them for you so you can stop acting like a scorned homosexual bitch.
I need a good laugh tell us again how you're 78% winnings in make believe land are doing?
That or post another handiback mountain avi of you and your partner.

weak sauce. You've justed posted four or five posts in a row, claiming you are going to mail me your used gay panties. Yep, it's confirmed, you have officially melted down into Homo territory.

Last college season I was 73% correct with my bookie and almost 81% on NFL. To those in the know, like me and my connections, that's fat stacks of cheddar. Laugh all you want, but I laughed all the way to my basement safe located in our panic room/prepper storage.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
weak sauce. You've justed posted four or five posts in a row, claiming you are going to mail me your used gay panties. Yep, it's confirmed, you have officially melted down into Homo territory.

Last college season I was 73% correct with my bookie and almost 81% on NFL. To those in the know, like me and my connections, that's fat stacks of cheddar. Laugh all you want, but I laughed all the way to my basement safe located in our panic room/prepper storage.
Stop with the act. Like you didn't PM me begging for them?
Everyone knows you're a pathetic homo who lies on a continuous basis.
What country are your connections in this week you fake piece of homosexual goo?
OBTW that's your mother's basement you're living in. So just stop it ass clown.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop with the act. Like you didn't PM me begging for them?
Everyone knows you're a pathetic homo who lies on a continuous basis.
What country are your connections in this week you fake piece of homosexual goo?
OBTW that's your mother's basement you're living in. So just stop it ass clown.

BUSTED.....everyone knows I don't PM, nor can I receive PM's......have it turned off. hahahahaha what a clown.
My connections/sources move around a lot. Where they are right now is of no concern to you. However, in the last six weeks, we've nailed over 76% of our English Premier league picks. That's fat stacks of cheese....what we in the business call it.

Haven't lived at Mom's since I was 18 years and 1 day old. Nice try, but once again you served up some weak sauce with a side of homo jizz.

hahahahaha, your jimmies got rustled and now you've gone full tilt homo.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BUSTED.....everyone knows I don't PM, nor can I receive PM's......have it turned off. hahahahaha what a clown.
My connections/sources move around a lot. Where they are right now is of no concern to you. However, in the last six weeks, we've nailed over 76% of our English Premier league picks. That's fat stacks of cheese....what we in the business call it.

Haven't lived at Mom's since I was 18 years and 1 day old. Nice try, but once again you served up some weak sauce with a side of homo jizz.

hahahahaha, your jimmies got rustled and now you've gone full tilt homo.
Yes sweetie everyone all of a sudden believes you :thumb: it's comical how defensive you're acting. Just like when your mom caught you ball washing your cousin on your 18th birthday. :nono::popsdance:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In b4 Handislobber replues with his "weak sauce, you're a homo, I make lots of cheddar" rinse wash repeat bs.:yes:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes sweetie everyone all of a sudden believes you :thumb: it's comical how defensive you're acting. Just like when your mom caught you ball washing your cousin on your 18th birthday. :nono::popsdance:

weak sauce.....calling me sweetie and offering to ship me your used panties pretty much sums up your character.....a total flaming homo.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
weak sauce.....calling me sweetie and offering to ship me your used panties pretty much sums up your character.....a total flaming homo.
Don't go away mad sweetie, just go away.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didn't say it was MY pic......that's just an example of what it looks like after a season of making fat stacks. Keep up the good work Columbo, you almost broke the case wide open.

Sooo...you win "fat stacks" like its nothin, but prefer to google-image pics of cash, instead of showing off your own??

Hmmmmm not buyin, Handy. Not buyin':susp:

Also, next time you google-image, at least go to page 5 or 6, dont use an image off the 1st page of results:pound::wash:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooo...you win "fat stacks" like its nothin, but prefer to google-image pics of cash, instead of showing off your own??

Hmmmmm not buyin, Handy. Not buyin':susp:

Also, next time you google-image, at least go to page 5 or 6, dont use an image off the 1st page of results:pound::wash:

:cam:No need, I just google an image that closely resembles the actual product....then BOOM...I post it. But yeah, keep thinking you cracked the case wide open there, Barny Miller. You'll be detective in no time.

:markmay: