• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING: TOM BRADY SUSPENDED!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical Steeler's fan. "I've got a qb that rapes chicks, but let's talk about someone else's legacy!"
Typical Pats fan defends Brady in a Brady thread by bringing up another player...

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Richard Sherman is heavily-involved in the next CBA (and from what I am hearing, he is going to be), the players will get a much better deal.
Another reason to dislike Sherman.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a honor student at Stanford. They can't catch him. Only the dumbasses like Brady get caught.
Don't need to catch him. Goodell says it's for the good of the shield. 5 million $ later and Sherman is convicted of tampering with a sample, knowing he had knowledge of something.
See how easy and fun this is?
Hey NFL next case hire me. I'll do it for $500k. The owners will build a statue for you Mr. Goodell.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even OJ thinks Brady's guilty of cheating.:L

SportsHoopla reporters reached out to OJ for his opinion on *Tom Brady.

"Dude's a creep. I don't trust him."

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen someone come after Brady this hard since Jay Leno

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just Cleveland's luck to getting the Pats as soon as Brady comes back.

"a 5 game suspension feels about right, please reconsider"
-Browns

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if you already know this then why are you crying for evidence?
Not crying simply stating the truth. TB has not been found guilty of anything. The only thing this judgement determined was Goodell was within his rights to suspend anybody for anything. Is this really that difficult to understand?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SportsHoopla reporters reached out to OJ for his opinion on *Tom Brady.

"Dude's a creep. I don't trust him."

Pinocchio even called *Tom a liar.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Are we talking the NE balls? Indy Balls? Balls handled by the officials? Balls maybe sort of kinda shoulda been measured with a guage, but not sure which guage...
2. Texts between equip dudes doesn't imply Brady....
3. Already addressed.

Do you work for ESPN or Wells?

Hey you asked for the evidence. That is the evidence, like it or not. You can try to deflect it but the fact remains the balls were significantly deflated. I've done the math. Even if you assume the Colts went in with the maximum pressure and the Pats with the minimum, the Pats balls pressure changed significantly more than the Pats. Someone did indeed deflate them. Now, do you seriously think that someone did this without a request from a player that has gone on the record saying he when the balls are deflated some? Really?

As for 2, the text certainly do imply Brady wants them to get the pressure down in the balls.

Deflection... coming right up.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't need to catch him. Goodell says it's for the good of the shield. 5 million $ later and Sherman is convicted of tampering with a sample, knowing he had knowledge of something.
See how easy and fun this is?
Hey NFL next case hire me. I'll do it for $500k. The owners will build a statue for you Mr. Goodell.

5dRSYV.gif

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Are we talking the NE balls? Indy Balls? Balls handled by the officials? Balls maybe sort of kinda shoulda been measured with a guage, but not sure which guage...
2. Texts between equip dudes doesn't imply Brady....
3. Already addressed.

Do you work for ESPN or Wells?
Quit obsessing over Tom's deflated balls and grow a set of your own. Admit he's dirty and more or less fully got away with it given the delays and distractions and just enjoy the spoils of it. I'd bet Browns fans wouldn't give a shit if their team had to cheat to win a championship. They'd still enjoy it either way. Nothing wrong with that.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pinocchio even called *Tom a liar.

We reached out to Pinocchio as well. His response was short and sweet.

"The lies must end."

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey you asked for the evidence. That is the evidence, like it or not. You can try to deflect it but the fact remains the balls were significantly deflated. I've done the math. Even if you assume the Colts went in with the maximum pressure and the Pats with the minimum, the Pats balls pressure changed significantly more than the Pats. Someone did indeed deflate them. Now, do you seriously think that someone did this without a request from a player that has gone on the record saying he when the balls are deflated some? Really?

As for 2, the text certainly do imply Brady wants them to get the pressure down in the balls.

Deflection... coming right up.
As stated earlier please read the definition of evidence. Nice try but your desire to make something evidence doesn't make it so. Thanks for playing. You are the weakest link.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not crying simply stating the truth. TB has not been found guilty of anything. The only thing this judgement determined was Goodell was within his rights to suspend anybody for anything. Is this really that difficult to understand?

Lucky for him (and you), cheating in the NFL is not illegal, so he will never be "found guilty" or even not guilty for that matter. There won't ever be a trial for that, so you can keep saying it for as long as you like. However, the trial of public opinion has already been held and the unanimous, non-pats homer verdict is in... he cheated.

Last edited: