• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING NEWS: Scientists discover the cause of dinosaur extinction

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats what happens when the Raptors QUIT the series basically after losing Game 1. The Warriors won't quit after losing a game. Nor will the Rockets.

Thats IF the Warriors even lose a game. Its up to them whether they give LeBron a "pity hero" game or not
You sound butt-hurt.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hair paint?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats what happens when the Raptors QUIT the series basically after losing Game 1. The Warriors won't quit after losing a game. Nor will the Rockets.

Thats IF the Warriors even lose a game. Its up to them whether they give LeBron a "pity hero" game or not

Doesn’t it suck to be a Raptors fan LOL

I am a Cleveland fan and Browns suck but at least they are getting draft picks. These Canadians just keep getting absolutely skull-fucked by the King

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn’t it suck to be a Raptors fan LOL

I am a Cleveland fan and Browns suck but at least they are getting draft picks. These Canadians just keep getting absolutely skull-fucked by the King
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude its BAKER TIME!!!!! LOL....

In all seriousness- think of how much better the offense is going to be this year---- it should actually be semi competent

a QB room of : Kizer, Hogan, Kessler, vs. a QB room of Taylor, Mayfield, Stanton

A WR core of: Coleman, Higgins, ? ? ? ? vs. Landry, Gordon, Coleman

RB of: Crowell, Duke, ? vs. Hyde, Duke, Chubb

not only that but the whole secondary is new. Garret is back for another season and healthy, Collins is healthy, Ogbah

they arent anything special but they sure are better then they have been, lol